INTERVIEW: Why Undergo Demonic Possession?

Physical Evocation Of Spirits - Interview With Nate Bales

does Nate bales have a youtube channel? something is off with his body language and I want to establish a baseline

I suspect its because the interview is partly scripted and Nate isn’t a fantastic actor.

More like he isn’t buying what he’s selling(due to the side to side nods he constantly does when promoting it and the tightlipped smile) and he’s either an egonaniac or intimidated by EA(constant territorial displays during the interview)… also I don’t think he has worked through the course as his eye movement and tone show way too much uncertainty when talking about evocation… EA on the otherhand was completely confident in most of the interview, only showing defensive or self soothing gestures(such as rubbing the throat or putting his arm in front of him ss a barrier) when the release date and course was brought up, showing some nervousness about launch

No detraction on the interview, I saw it as you guys having decided on a list of things to discuss and at times you were a bit caught out on how to seamlessly integrate those topics. I can’t say I would have done any better.

Wasn’t a distraction at all… I just study body language to gauge people and like I said I don’t have a baseline so i’m just going off what those cues generally mean… which can be problematic as such traits in some people are their natural body language(take MW ford for example who exhibits territorial displays anytime he is in front of a camera) my bad if I misinterpreted… all that aside I thoroughly enjoyed the interview

There was no script. And he wasn’t acting.

He volunteered to interview E.A.

He wrote up his own questions.

E.A. even rejected the opportunity to review the questions in advance so it’d be a natural, improvisational interview.

I accept your apology of behalf of Nate.

But don’t ever accuse him of “not buying what he’s selling” ever again, as if implying that he’s deceptive, or disingenuous.

He is a man of integrity. He flew out to Utah and stayed in a hotel to help E.A. film Mastering Evocation, and paid for his own airfare and lodging, insisting that he get no compensation.

Your theoretical analysis of his body language really pissed me off, to be honest, because you were not only dead wrong in all your assertions, but you were insulting.

Especially when he and E.A. volunteered their own time and energy to make a free interview for everyone to enjoy.

P.S. Body language theory is a crackpot pseudo-science. It’s based on the fundamental falsehood that all human gestures and physical movements have a universal meaning. And it shamelessly violates the two worst fallacies, “mind reading” and “overgeneralization”.

I’d be happy to debate you on this in another thread.

Sure a debate sounds great, just not right now as I don’t have access to wifI at the moment, and typing anything over a few sentences on a phone gets annoying…
as for the bit about the evocation course I wasn’t aware of that… I thought he was just some random guy(well not like completely random more along the lines of a radio host random)… I completely apologise in that light…

being on board since the beginning of BALG, i recognized GOZER as pretty powerful, humble, honest and funny guy, who seems to be fully immersed emotionaly into his on ascent - which makes him happy.

and i was pleased to se him again on the interview.

let’s not forget we’re talking about black mages here… dark sorcerers… in my life experience so far, i’ve come to conclusion that those types are most reasonable and sane people, who transcend all mental boxes with joy and smile often.
those people don’t pick on the easy pray, like many other producers of any kind of material do. (they’re not here to fuck us over, but to empower us, so we can ALL turn the system around)

Hey listening to this right now, the part about evoking the electrician was funny. EA, did you evoke any camera guys when you were learning how to use the camera to film your stuff?

People always assume they know what someone’s intentions are through some means or another… like ‘body language’ lol

Bottom line:“Never judge a man before you’ve walked two moons in his moccasins.” (quote from one of my favorite childhood books, 'Walk Two Moons").