Interesting Success

So, the other night, I was lying in bed chanting Om and meditating. At the end, I put out the intention that I would receive an unexpected and significant amount of money. I stipulated it would come from a source that would cause no harm or hardship to anyone. I then put it out of my mind, as you do. This afternoon I went to the mailbox to get yesterday’s mail. I got a check for $113 for an over payment when I went to the doctor a few months ago.

See, now this is the type of post I’d like to see more of. It helps build faith.

Amazing how projecting your intentions works. Haha its nice to see other pwooke doing this also. Here is sometging else to try that works for me i opeb my wallet concentrate on the intention of seeing money in there and see it start glowing and hold the vision til i cant anymore. Its amazing how much money you cab can get fron just that

It seems to be the simple, low magick stuff like this that I have success with. Evocation, on the other hand…

Evocation will come. A lot of times it works and you may not realize the signs of it. You just have to open your inner senses to it. It takes a lot of work to develop them. But if you do the hard work it will pay off.

That’s why I started the “Om meditation”. You vibrate Om and do some visualizations to open the third eye. We’ll see, lol. Consistency is my big hurdle. My work schedule consists of early shifts, and a shift or two of late morning starts. Couple with that the fact that the days are getting longer, and I find it easier to work in darkness, and it makes it challenging to do magickal work, and still get to bed at a reasonable hour. I know I’m making some progress, as when I am relaxing or meditating, I see things with my eyes closed that I never used to see.

The first thing I was taught when I started doing evocation rituals was to always consider an evocation successful no matter if my senses confirmed a presence or not.
Truth to be told at the beginning its hard to get confirmation because of high expectations and excitement, then after a while doubt settles which makes things even harder. Persevere and eventually it’ll happen. When it does, it can be dramatic, very.

That’s pretty much the stage I’m at right now. It makes it tough to push on. That’s why I’ve been working on other things. I feel all skills work synergisticaly with each other, so as long as you’re working on something, you’re moving forward, and making other skills easier to master. That’s my theory, anyway, lol.

Have you tried any sigil magick? Honestly, it just seems to work for everyone. Candle magick, as well. It might not have the fire works and brass bands of evocation, but magick is about results, and sigil and candle magick give results. Be aware, though, that they’re more effective for “easier” results. And what builds your faith up better than racking up some quick, easy, successes? Here’s a link to a good article on sigil magick. It’s a bit lengthy, but he gives a lot of great technical theory, that even as a non-chaos magickian, I found useful. I would also suggest clicking on the in text links. There’s a lot of great info there, as well. I keep it bookmarked because, to date, it’s the most useful read I’ve found on sigil magick. I like his sense of humor, as well.

http://runesoup.com/2012/03/ultimate-sigil-magic-guide/

That’s pretty much the stage I’m at right now. It makes it tough to push on. That’s why I’ve been working on other things. I feel all skills work synergisticaly with each other, so as long as you’re working on something, you’re moving forward, and making other skills easier to master. That’s my theory, anyway, lol.[/quote]

I agree, we should never stop learning new skills, at the end this is how you create your own magickal practice. Explore, learn and experiment. There are no rules.

I personally very recently took a turn to learn westernized black magick and work with Abrahamic demons and although most times it feels like im in primary school all over again, i know that itll only make me better and stronger at the end.

I passed the doubt stage after i stopped focusing on the outcome of the ritual being serious and all and started having fun with it in a very theatrical way. With outfits, elaborate rituals taking place in actual Ancient temples (Hera`s main temple was next door to my house literally) and ruins, attending Tragedies (ancient theater play), etc.
And then one day, while completely immersed into the fun of the ritual, BOOM, it happened. Evocation of Hermes and i got my ass kicked. It certainly feels like deflowering.

Nice