Interesting Stuff (Lost book of Enki)

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_f0zUMkyG4#]Zecharia Sitchin's: The Lost Book of Enki - Part1 (Commentary and Read by Josh Reeves) - YouTube

If someone is interested and slow reader like me, this makes me think that might some entities that we call actually be aliens :open_mouth:

Well any comments or anything on this subject?

(there is other parts too in youtube, its quite long)

Surely this kind of stuff about aliens,creators, and gods could be somewhat discovered by occultist means. But who knows who to trust in such big questions.

Also there is probably better readings of this, this reader tends to cling on to heā€™s own jokes way too muchā€¦ Comes pretty frustrating in the long run.

[quote=ā€œBlack Flame, post:1, topic:4164ā€][url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_f0zUMkyG4#]Zecharia Sitchin's: The Lost Book of Enki - Part1 (Commentary and Read by Josh Reeves) - YouTube

If someone is interested and slow reader like me, this makes me think that might some entities that we call actually be aliens :open_mouth:

Well any comments or anything on this subject?

(there is other parts too in youtube, its quite long)

Surely this kind of stuff about aliens,creators, and gods could be somewhat discovered by occultist means. But who knows who to trust in such big questions.

Also there is probably better readings of this, this reader tends to cling on to heā€™s own jokes way too muchā€¦ Comes pretty frustrating in the long run.[/quote]

Iā€™ve read Sitchin, heā€™s a genius in his own right. The problem I have, is that I have no way of accessing the tablets he transcribed from.

Was he being a ā€˜literalistā€™ when he transcribed, or did he take allegory and look for deeper meaning?

For instance, say the ā€˜bibleā€™ somehow goes hidden for the next 5,000 years, only to be recovered later. Do you think a future generation will take it literally, or recognize parts of it as a story/allegory?

At the very least his work will get you thinking of possibilities. Is it possible that a genetic manipulation of mankind occurred sometime in the past? Based on my research, Iā€™m going to say yes, its probable. Is Sitchin the ā€˜end all, be allā€™ of the subject? Probably not.

yes itā€™s very interesting and covers many holes about our planet history.itā€™s all around aliens and spaceships.i believe youā€™re in a good way black flameā€¦keep searching with an open mind (not only from a magicianā€™s view) and iā€™m sure youā€™ll feel when something makes sense or not.