Interesting result with spell

I tried the spell to conjure limitless power last night, the one Eric mentioned in his video on youtube. The spell in a foreign language where you say spirit camma, spirit calla, etc. I was leaning up against the wall sitting on my bed, with pillows between my back and the wall. I repeated the incantation until it felt just right. When I stopped, I had a strong urge to close my eyes.

In the blackness of my inner eyelids, a scene popped into my mind but it was so vivid it was like I was seeing a real place from far away. The scene in my mind suddenly developed a rectangular outline like I was now looking at a magazine clipping. The image started to shake vigorously up and down, side to side, etc. Then the scene started getting closer to me, becoming bigger and bigger like I was flying thru the air zooming at an alarmingly fast pace towards this scene which by the way, was of a desert. Dry cracked ground, no grass, but plenty of ripe green trees in the distance like somewhere in New Mexico or Arizona possibly.

I kept zooming in closer and closer until finally, I was sucked right into the image and found myself standing on the dry cracked desert ground, looking at the scenery around me. Then I distinctly heard a male voice, sounded very loud and dominating but not like I was being yelled at or scolded, it was just a deep male voice loud enough so I’d know to pay attention to what he says. I don’t wanna repeat what he said to me, it’s nothing crazy just personal, but I felt myself being sucked backwards out of the desert and back into my own mind as I was coming to.

What was weird is that in my vision my mouth was moving but someone else’s voice was coming out of me, the male voice. My mouth was not moving in reality though just in my vision, As in reality I was laying there with my eyes and mouth closed. I then saw a white spark of light that formed into the shape of an orb for a few seconds until it grew to the size of a softball then the white light exploded and dissapated. After that, I felt another presence in my room again. I don’t know what to make of getting sucked into the desert scene, or the voice. What do you think happened?

1 Like

Set a sound recorder somewhere in the background next time. Could be interesting to review the tape later.

1 Like

I’d say you connected to the spirit or spirits who are linked to that chant.

1 Like

[quote=“RavensAscent, post:1, topic:5426”]I tried the spell to conjure limitless power last night, the one Eric mentioned in his video on youtube. The spell in a foreign language where you say spirit camma, spirit calla, etc. I was leaning up against the wall sitting on my bed, with pillows between my back and the wall. I repeated the incantation until it felt just right. When I stopped, I had a strong urge to close my eyes.

In the blackness of my inner eyelids, a scene popped into my mind but it was so vivid it was like I was seeing a real place from far away. The scene in my mind suddenly developed a rectangular outline like I was now looking at a magazine clipping. The image started to shake vigorously up and down, side to side, etc. Then the scene started getting closer to me, becoming bigger and bigger like I was flying thru the air zooming at an alarmingly fast pace towards this scene which by the way, was of a desert. Dry cracked ground, no grass, but plenty of ripe green trees in the distance like somewhere in New Mexico or Arizona possibly.

I kept zooming in closer and closer until finally, I was sucked right into the image and found myself standing on the dry cracked desert ground, looking at the scenery around me. Then I distinctly heard a male voice, sounded very loud and dominating but not like I was being yelled at or scolded, it was just a deep male voice loud enough so I’d know to pay attention to what he says. I don’t wanna repeat what he said to me, it’s nothing crazy just personal, but I felt myself being sucked backwards out of the desert and back into my own mind as I was coming to.

What was weird is that in my vision my mouth was moving but someone else’s voice was coming out of me, the male voice. My mouth was not moving in reality though just in my vision, As in reality I was laying there with my eyes and mouth closed. I then saw a white spark of light that formed into the shape of an orb for a few seconds until it grew to the size of a softball then the white light exploded and dissapated. After that, I felt another presence in my room again. I don’t know what to make of getting sucked into the desert scene, or the voice. What do you think happened?[/quote]

I’m gunna try this!
I also think it mainly depends on what the spirit said to you - you might’ve connected to the chant but probably it was an opportunity to get through to you to say a message and your higher self (maybe) took it and manifested as the voice …maybe
Sounds freaking awesome though

Allow me to correct something from my original post though, I don’t know why I said it was the chant with spirit cama, spirit calla, that’s the one for evocation and I know that, must have been a brain fart.

1 Like