Interested in time-related spells

Which path are they generally under?

Or, an alternative question, are all paths compatible with some sort of time spell but they just take different methods to reach the end goal? If so, where can I find the methods?

I’ve used the forums “Search” function, but sadly terms like “past” and “time” are quite common descriptors in the English vocabulary. Any and all help is appreciated. I only ask that no one cast anything on my behalf without my explicit permission; not that I expect anyone to do so.

What do you Intend by ‘‘Time Spell’’? If you mean, Stopping time, or making it go Forward, then I personally think that it is not possible to do Physicly, of course this is my Personal Opinion.

I however believe that your Perception of time (So time itself as some would say) can be ‘‘Altered’’ such as Slowed down or speeded up, i experienced Such things myself. But it is in my Opinion very Different then ‘‘Stopping Time’’ or lets say get back in time Physicaly’’.

Of Course Astrally speaking, you can go back in time or even in the Futur. I would however be careful with those Experience and always keep the door Open to the possiblity that what was seen , did etc… During those Kind of Time Spell can only be our own ‘‘Invention’’ The Shroeding Cats is very Useful to keep both feet on the ground.

Of Course this is only my Opinion and most probably dont Reflect the Opinion of Other Magician in General.

[quote=“Mephistor, post:2, topic:8341”]What do you Intend by ‘‘Time Spell’’? If you mean, Stopping time, or making it go Forward, then I personally think that it is not possible to do Physicly, of course this is my Personal Opinion.

I however believe that your Perception of time (So time itself as some would say) can be ‘‘Altered’’ such as Slowed down or speeded up, i experienced Such things myself. But it is in my Opinion very Different then ‘‘Stopping Time’’ or lets say get back in time Physicaly’’.

Of Course Astrally speaking, you can go back in time or even in the Futur. I would however be careful with those Experience and always keep the door Open to the possiblity that what was seen , did etc… During those Kind of Time Spell can only be our own ‘‘Invention’’ The Shroeding Cats is very Useful to keep both feet on the ground.

Of Course this is only my Opinion and most probably dont Reflect the Opinion of Other Magician in General.[/quote]

I don’t believe in “It’s not possible”. I never have. And never will.
Things can be DIFFICULT, sure. But that’s all things are. A scale of difficulty that is only surpassed by your will to work and your determination to get. it. done.

What I mean by “Time Spell” is that I have a main goal of heading to the past with the knowledge that I currently have to make this specific life much, much better, because I feel I deserve to have a nicer version of the life that I’ve consciously lived up until this point. That being said, this is very unfamiliar territory, and accomplishing this won’t be easy, but I want it, and that’s enough for me to strive for it. But in order to properly start, I need resources from people who have maybe attempted this, or have done something remotely similar. Heck even something on “Slowing/speeding perception of time” may have some neat tools I may not have even considered…

Space/Time Magick by Taylor Ellwood will have all you need to get started with Time Magick. Also, the Magick on the Edge Anthology has some good stuff.

Thank you!

Ask the spirit Fotamecus maybe?