Intense Kundalini Experience

Quick background: I’ve been practicing different types of meditation for years so it’s nothing new for me. I have done a little chakra work in the past but nothing too major.

I decided to do some really deep chakra work, or kundalini meditation. I found a mantra that resonated with me and I sat in a dark room and meditated for 40 minutes. I went through all my chakras, from the bottom up, cleansing and awakening. I felt each one as they awakened, like pressure. When I got to my heart, my body began to vibrate slightly. It felt good. Once i made it to my head, I stayed focused right there, occasionally checking in with the others. I opened my palms and felt an immense amount of energy in them. Idk if the energy was coming in or going out. I started shaking. My head would slowly fall downward, then backward. It got so intense that I suddenly snapped out of it and opened my eyes. I sat there in the dark for a moment and I couldn’t help but start crying. I wasn’t and am not sad, it was just a release I think.

It took me a minute to catch my breath and stand up. I’m STILL shaky and I’m starving lol. But the strangest thing about it all, is that my cat is freaking out around the room I was in. I picked her up and set her down in there to see what was up and she hissed a few times, her tail fluffed up, she sniffed around a bit and then ran. Now she keeps staring in there scared to death.

Will someone please tell me what the heck happened? Lol.

3 Likes

Sounds like some kind of spirit showed up to bask in your energy and probably is still there. Try banishing before and after if it bothers you when they come around.

Is it possible that I just worked up enough energy that sort of chilled in the room for a while and for the cat, it was something she sensed and didn’t understand? Because later on, i brought her into the room and she was fine. I also don’t feel any spirits.

I’d like to know how to better harness that energy if that’s what happened. That would be exciting. Does anyone else have a similar experience?

Maybe you awakened the serpent within?
Reactions, once you begin to circulate the path up and down the spine often stimulates and enhances your psyche to the point of exhilaration. In turn, this can cause phenomena.

I would look into Asenath Mason’s work with Kundalini Yoga for more information.

1 Like

So I just want to put this out there… ever since I “awakened the serpent within”, which im really feeling may be the case now, I have been experiencing a lot more deja vu AND my libido is through the fuckin roof. I’m talking animalistic feelings and an insatiable appetite for sex. So something obviously happened.

5 Likes