Integrating The Target

I came across a text by Crowley concerning baneful Magick a while ago, in which he stated that one of his associates killed a target and then assumed its qualities.

He then subdued the qualities of the target and subordinated them to his Will.

I recently notice that my character and even my body is changing and is in some ways becoming similar to a target from whom I have not heard in a while. This is unusual, I normally don’t experience such strange changes in being. It is almost as if I am assimilating the guy into myself, like a Snake that eats its prey.

My question: Has anybody else experienced similar things?
So far I only have Crowley’s comment, which would make perfect sense.

Would be good to hear from others.

I’m intrigued as well.

A while back, Jason Miller mentioned (in a post primarily about Twin Peaks) the Tibetan Dugma sect, women who poison travelers and tourists. The poison takes nine days to take effect, but they believe that the blessings and merits of the victim will pass to the poisoner.

This whole idea of absorbing some qualities of a victim makes me think of cannibalism. It would be interesting to hear an occult explanation of the mechanics at work.

This is strange. I just came up with an hypothesis, but its only that.

The energy you sent at your target may still be integrated to your very being, thus acting as a bridge btw you guys. Due to your lack of resistance and/or stability, at least at some level of your own being, your target is capable of affecting you that way.

Do you mind in sharing the method you employed, just as the book you made mention of?

The only things about other people which can annoy us are the things we don’t like about ourselves.

If you hated this guy enough to curse him, you still have aspects of yourself that need ironing out. They aspects didn’t appear in you, they were always there and were the reason you disliked this guy so much in the first place.

[quote=“The Cusp, post:5, topic:4309”]The only things about other people which can annoy us are the things we don’t like about ourselves.

If you hated this guy enough to curse him, you still have aspects of yourself that need ironing out. They aspects didn’t appear in you, they were always there and were the reason you disliked this guy so much in the first place.[/quote]

Correction to my initial comment: Actually you may very well be right.
I have been noticing synchronicities concerning this conclusion for months now.

Any suggestions on how to “iron these aspects out”?