Instructions on a healing construct

I had a at bought come to me. I could use a construct or a spirit I suppose. Rather have something that I mame that simply follows a simple command.

I want to make one for healing. Or one that does healing or encourages it

I need to take. Some ideas. I’m thinking about making a primary water elemental as water is mostly thought of as a healer. Althiught the other elements can provide healing factors as well. Fire for warmth. Air for relaxation earth for regrowth.

What are the best options

1 Like

Not following you there mate, could you please re-word? :slight_smile:

I dont know what’s auto-correct there and what’s missing letters.

On the overall topic, if you’re asking about making an entity/construct for healing, these do very well housed in a quartz crystal, I have a few and quartz is used a lot by healers as a channel for will.

Not following you there mate, could you please re-word? :slight_smile:

I dont know what’s auto-correct there and what’s missing letters.

On the overall topic, if you’re asking about making an entity/construct for healing, these do very well housed in a quartz crystal, I have a few and quartz is used a lot by healers as a channel for will.[/quote]

Basically yes. My spell check is a pain in the butt. How would you go about doing that?

I’d go to my astral temple, create a person or other form, imbue them with the required traits, then merge them and the crystal, having asked the crystal’s permission and dowsed over it first.

I’d probably write in that they’re liberated after say 7 months of not being used by me, so they don’t remain bound. Other people destroy egregores they’ve stopped using, but I don’t favour that approach at all, they’re alive and as my creations, I honour that right to life, expansion, and evolution.

If you don’t wish to do this, writing in a limitation on self-awareness will probably avoid problems.

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:4, topic:8182”]I’d go to my astral temple, create a person or other form, imbue them with the required traits, then merge them and the crystal, having asked the crystal’s permission and dowsed over it first.

If you don’t wish to do this, writing in a limitation on self-awareness will probably avoid problems.[/quote]

Ive never asked permission of anything. Not even when I scry people. I get the con kept. But I suspect that could cripple my practice.

Before I. Ame hear I was on a different thread called psi on guild, personal feelings aside I didn’t heed there words of asking permissions or claims that it was rude or could be viewed as a attack.

My thought in these matters are, do these things and get way with it without you being aware of it. Why ask?

In any case. I looking to make a type of healing secretary if you will. To heal people when I’m not able to get to them.

The thought that this thing could develop a will of its own is another concept I need to take into consideration. I suppose I could just to a simple summon of a healing spirit and ask it to do its work. But if I have time to summon I have time to do it myself…

Sure, I was just sharing what I would do - I’m an animist, I believe all things have life and some self-awareness (because that’s been my experience with things, not out of wishful thinking), and I get further in life working with willing allies than trampling over them.

Crystals are ancient and wise when you take time to speak to them, and having one on your side is no small thing.

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:6, topic:8182”]Sure, I was just sharing what I would do - I’m an animist, I believe all things have life and some self-awareness (because that’s been my experience with things, not out of wishful thinking), and I get further in life working with willing allies than trampling over them.

Crystals are ancient and wise when you take time to speak to them, and having one on your side is no small thing.[/quote]u

I will look into that…I collected several years ago as a kid.

I have no objection to asking. I’m with you I’d rather work with so.so e then create revolt or resentment… I have actually a idea I want to try though and see how it works.