Instant wealth .. Who to talk with

Are you working with Lord Kuber?

1 Like

I have not worked with him yet, but if you want face north :wink:
There are yakshini sadhanas also which are his attendees which are supposed to be wealth givers. But, I have heard mixed news about their nature :stuck_out_tongue: Dont do anything without proper knowledge and guidance :wink:

3 Likes

This is awesome. I’m really looking forward to work with Lakshmi.:pray:

2 Likes

how well did Lucifuge Rofocale work for you in the money department any negatives?

1 Like

Work hard. Once he sees your committed, he will do the same.

I can’t over stress the importance of working hard!!!, when it comes to him.

We won’t take you serious if you’re not giving it your best!!!

2 Likes

Kubera es un Dios demonio vive dentro de la tierra

1 Like

Naamah

In terms of spirits, She’s the Material Girl. Quick too.

Al.

5 Likes

The Best WEALTH Demon I Have Ever Found - - YouTube

This might interest you.

This is fake, first the OP says his mother is a pensioner and then he writes she got 25% increase in her salary.
Secondly he mentioned he was unemployed and even after mantra worked he got a very low job. Then how come he lend someone 100k.
This is nothing but making people fool.
I had many times chanted such mantras for months and months but personal experience was nothing.
P.S don’t fall in such trap.

Before you say such BS maybe read what he wrote. A local owns him 100k in local currency… The mantra did work because he GOT a job which he hasn’t had before… Pensioners can’t work? Lol in which country do you live?

Bet I know why it doesn’t work for you

3 Likes
  1. Pensioners can and often do work part time.
  2. Mantras can and do work that quickly when one has the right mindset.
  3. Someone owed him 100k in local currency.

How is he taking the rest of us for fools?

I can say it because he is from India, pensioners don’t generally work there, still let’s agree if she does work and got a 25% hike in a country where unemployment rate is too much and specially the company is willing to hike the salary of a person which is 60+ instead of hiring 2 young employees in the salary. Does that make sense. No it doesn’t.

Just because it does not work for you,it does not mean it won’t work for others. I guess your purposely demotivating people please let them try for themselves whether what works or does not.

And talking about mindset,yes I am not here to demoralise any one or to prove anything but yeah I have been doing these Hindu rituals from 15 years. He says 108 times which is 1 rosary for 40 days. Trust me I have done 30 rosary for 90 days and above and not only this spell but many other as well but nothing happened and nothing will happen as majority of the Hindu mantras are not energised and that’s why they don’t work. Some of the Sabar Mantras still work but not the Vedic mantras until you have a Guru.

Trust me it won’t, try it by yourself and we can discuss your experience after 40 days. I’ll be here only and I am here to learn not to fight.

I am not even Hindu and they worked wonders for me, I recite them 10.000-100.000 in one sitting depending on the mantra to achieve siddhi and after that you are good to go. Another of my friends is Hindu but lives in Canada and started practicing his religion again after I told him about my success stories and he has equal amounts of success.

1 Like

We use magick to achieve things that are just out of reach or to manipulate others in order to live the life we want to live. Why shouldn´t a deity work in his mom’s favor? Besides that motivational stories amplify the results of people who start practicing, just read NAP and you will see what I mean.

1 Like

Siddhi or sadhana is something I believe is a process in which the God/goddess comes in front of you and mantra siddhi is something where in you can attain a certain thing through reciting a mantra.
May be you can be helpful to teach me if you have done any sadhana or siddhi.

Look the last sentence describes your problem perfectly, you have an issue with your mindset. “Vedic mantras until you have a Guru.” You depend on an external source for your power and spiritual ascend, change this indoctrination and you will have success in mantra magick and be able to learn from the source itself. I’m not going to lie because it will be hard considering that you have been practicing rites with this mindset from 15 years on but it is do able.

That’s not proof. It’s the same here in the UK, pensioners don’t generally work, but some do. :wink:

Anyway, your thinking/perception/beliefs are what’s blocking you. Look at the stories you’re telling about your lack of success.

2 Likes