Instant wealth .. Who to talk with

Let’s be brutally honest.
Wealth, income, is absolutely necessary.
Your own house and temple, cars, magic supplies, food, water and so on.
Every minute without a steady, ample continual stream of income is a minute of stress and a minute of being less than you can be.
So, Ghob, Clauneck, who else?

12 Likes

Goetia spirit Bune has done great things for me and many people have also said they liked it. Try Jason millers Financial Sorcery and he has some podcasts and videos

15 Likes

Jupiter.

5 Likes

Word.

2 Likes

Chant this Goddess Lakshmi mantra 108 times everyday for 40 days. Visualize large amount of money and gold flowing to you as you are visualizing. Know that you already have the amount of money that you desire. Visualize touching the money and spending it on things. Your internal voice will say “this can’t be real, this is all BS”. Kill that voice and instead ask questions like “I have so much money that I don’t even know how to spend it!”. Have complete faith in Goddess Lakshmi.

Here is the mantra:

OM SHRIM MAHA LAKSHMIYEI SWAHA

Pronunciation : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RrOdLVM_k0

33 Likes

Working with Lucifer, he provided me instant releif of short term financial stress but also provided me with cash in hand work and some time after a complete revamp of financial stability. I suppose it all depends on your commitment to work and whatever you have at your disposal

5 Likes

but for other results i’d suggest other routes, you have to be willing to work imo but that may not always be the case for insta-random increase in monetary gain

2 Likes

personally I would love to find a packed wallet or a high winning scratcher, I found a scratcher with £5 on it once but as far as I know that could have been anything

1 Like

@happyinside

Have you had personal success with this Mantra?

1 Like

Instant wealth - just add money…

https://vkjehannum.wordpress.com/2017/09/04/clauneck/

You may want to read a certain paragraph about enchanting your crown jewels, given what you wrote earlier as you may well find yourself with wealth in more ways than one.

From my own limited experience with wealth magick, one needs to show willing to meet half way and put in work; essentially you make your own luck and this is then amplified by the entity.

5 Likes

Phorlakh (Elemetal Earth Being)

5 Likes

Wow shes so prettiii :heart_eyes_cat:

4 Likes

Try Lord Kuber. He is said to have given loans to other Gods :wink:

2 Likes

I have never heard of him… who is he? What’s he like? What kind of God is he?

Yes. Started chanting this mantra on 3rd Nov 2016.

Got a new job after 6 months of unemployment. The pay is not great but it is sufficient because its damn easy and I can work from home. I can focus on other projects on the side.

My mom who is a pensioner had a 25% increase on her salary.

A family friend who owes me 100k in my local currency and has been avoiding me for months suddenly reappeared and said that he will be paying me back the money within the next two months with interest. He has already paid the interest.

My GF lives in a different city. She made some very poor decisions in her life. I helped her a lot financially during the past year(paid for flights, rent, food etc). She recently started an online business which is going good so she is not asking any more money from me now.

Lots of other small things happened like this which saved me a lot of money(neighbor randomly decides to gift us a huge log of wood for free which would have cost a lot, our water motor got repaired for free even though it was out of warranty etc)

Although I have been saying the mantra everyday along with the ganesha mantra, I have not been doing the visualization everyday which I have only recently started doing.

16 Likes

Lucifuge Rofocale

5 Likes

that’s awesome… thanks for sharing! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Lord Kuber is a Hindu God as well… he is for money too

3 Likes

If you want to evoke ways to learn how to attain financial prosperity i would suggest Evoking the power of Jupiter and for guidance in the ways of wealth. Also another experiment is using the square of Jupiter so evoke the spirits of that sphere to move in your life. Gonna be experimenting with this and a few other ideas later this month.

6 Likes
5 Likes