Instant healing spell (Ritual/Sigil/ any thing)

Hello guys, today morning my girlfriend fell from 3rd floor and both of her legs were broken… Please guys i need healing spell… I dont know what happened to us last year about mid Halloween my brother accident and have a huge damage and cant move and now my girlfriend… 2days ago she saw a demon on her dream and and demon told her she have to die because of me and today she fell but luckily she isnt dead yet please guys help me

Macick dosent do miracles it aids acion energy and intent and pushes them to manifest. Perfom sumonings of healing spirits have generus offerings and healing incantations is all i can think of.

1 Like

As for the dream a good and solid banishing along with a strong spirit for protecion will do the job. I recomend archangel michael.

1 Like

Yes micheal last night i saw him along with raphael on my dreams… They just appear ive never summon them before raphael told me abput healing we walk on a road full of golden flowers raphael told me about healing

Hes the best. To call him clean your area eat healthy clean food try being a little pure i mean no wierd thoughs try to control your emotions and have him strongly on your mind… Search on v.k forum thats where i got my chants and invoke him… be warned hes presence feels like youre on fire but you feel strong and protected. I suggest before the start of summoming try to sing his name like a hymn you get the idea.

1 Like

Whats this VK forum u talk about?? And could you tell me more about him in the easy way im not so good at english please if its possible

There are 3 sites wich helped me on my path… balg which is the community where on created by E.A ,joy of satan which has very good info and meditations, and v.k jehanum another magician who has tons of info .

1 Like

Yes ill look it out as soon as possible we are now on surgery so i ill do it as soon as possible

so why are you around her if the demons says your the jinx? j/k. healing has to be through energy and physical methods. proper nutrition… hypnosis can help with mindset and programming cells for fast healing. Maybe you’ve been curse and those around you are collateral damage. Or they are the targets to make you suffer. possibility.

1 Like

I know i should leave but this is the time she need me the most so i cant leave her right now… And ill do anything to stop or reverse tje curse… Ill hold them both till the end… And yeah thanks for the advice its hard though… Ill try hypnosis as u recommend