Instant-effect hex, taught by Lucifer, and drunk people

DISCLAIMER: This is not a spell but a principle of basic sorcery often forgotten.

To make it short, I cursed someone with illness and they had a hives eruption in little more than a night, began as a mild rash on the navel and extended, in matter of hours, to encompass the whole of his body and even the scalp.

What matters is when Lucifer dropped by and reminded me of this: SAY IT OUT LOUD.

I used to think that incantations are just as almost any other tool, props to make you confident on one hand and to set you in a very specific frame of mind, to in a way give you the sensation that what you are doing is so important that you hyperfocus on it. I was wrong.

Lucifer explained that I should name the curse and let it all out as it is not just means to channel the ill will to my target, but also actually CREATE it. That the breathing and wording makes more than all of what I said above, but also forces reality to your bidding. This reminded me too of the time where I best took life with a curse. I had a particularly bad teacher in university who, knowing he would be laid off, presented us with an extremely hard final test that saw 80% of our class fail it. When I exited the room I turned to the closed door and whispered “Rot, rot from the inside out with the same malice that you made this test”, and spat on it. Well what do you know, guy was dead within one to three months, as I only got news of his passing on my return from summer vacation.

So next time you are getting even with someone, lay down the curse by whispering or saying it out loud. All I used to do in other situations was visualize what I wanted to be done repeatedly, and though it worked nicely, it really cannot be compared to this method of wording your curse.

Now, as for drunk people: I’ve often seen them come and go whenever I’ve requested something from a spirit, especially with Eligos. We had a bunch of indigents squatting outside our gated community and, not wanting a criminal record, I asked of Him to send his soldiers. A drunkard appeared after two days and demanded a cigarette from the undesireables which broke out into a fight, drunker coming out on top before both parties going on their own way.

Have you had that happen before? Let me know!

26 Likes

Thanks for sharing. Great work!

1 Like

I prayed to Lucifer that he would help me find what I needed to do to help a situation of mine because I couldn’t figure out how to do it and this right here is my prayer answered by Lucifer.
Thank you.

3 Likes

What if you don’t have a contact with your target and they live in another country?

2 Likes

You would have to be patient, but you would receive signs that it worked. Worry not but redouble your efforts either way.