Inspired by Faerytail anime

I was thinking can one do the same thing as Celestial wizards do with their gate keys?
I was thinking maybe making deal with a handful spirits using permanent sigil tokens like those in small pendants to access their power anytime is needed. Or maybe a pocket notebook. Consecrated to summon those spirits anytime that a need arises without so much ritual. I know that in a way was the purpose of simons Necronomicon spell book, the rite is so simple yet in my experience effective. Maybe by having a deal made with certain spirits this might work beautifully. Of course spirits would have to be of the same pantheon and in agreement with each other to as avoid any issues.
I would like to know peoples thought on this.
I know it might sound a bit childish but then again for magicians faery tales have been a source of inspiration.

2 Likes

That’s basically what talismans are, objects charged to access certain energies, and bring them into one’s environment.

6 Likes

I have a small Marbas sigil pendant I keep in my wallet for this reason. I have a working relationship I’ve built up and continue cultivate. I consider his energies beneficial enough to want an active gateway to him throughout my day.

2 Likes

Great idea! And great anime! Some of the most power incantations ive used to clear up astral stuff in the physical is from that anime for example 'I invoke Fairy Law" incantation. And Lucy’s Urano Metria incantation Fairy Tail | Lucy’s Urano Metria (ENG DUB) - YouTube, goosebumps and shivers everytime. Let us know how it goes.

1 Like

Yes you are right. I was thinking a collection of sorts small for travel and what not but it will build power due to the pact and the repeated use.

Yes there is so many inspiration in that anime that at times gets me fired up like ok let’s get some candles we are doing this! Type of vibe. As stated before faery tales and stories are a power source for the skillful magician.

1 Like