Insects?

Hello guys!
I keep my house extremely clean. Few days ago I found a kokaroch running in my kitchen. Today I killed 2 big and fat flies whose noise was like a helicopter. I have read somewhere that insects out of nowhere in your house is a sign of a baneful attack. Do you think so? Thanks.

3 Likes

Funnily enough I do ritual alot and at my old place I had fruit flies EVERYWHERE, EVERYWHERE MAN, and a couple HUGE FLIES. It was really annoying. The place I lived in had a cockroach infestation, but I only saw one crawl under my door before I crushed the bastard. I think you should just cleanse your ritual area daily, I don’t its a baneful attack, but if anyone else know please let me know. Also don’t be suprised if small animals start coming around your place alot. Like cats and skunks and raccoons.

1 Like

Baneful magick alone will not have such outcomes unless it was intended or the spirit employed is one associated with insects

1 Like

@XIII, I have started with the wardrobes. I tend to always drown in too many clothes. All of them that I don’t wear are going to the Red Cross container in the neighbourhood. Armed myself with bleach, antifly spray and cokroch poison. I am going to “wash” this house all over and then do a cleansing ritual. Thanks for reminding me to do it on a daily basis.

1 Like

Oh shit, lmao, I forgot completely about this, my sister had a LHP occultist curse her and she had bugs fucking EVERYWHERE. So yes, it can be a sign, but you can’t be too sure. I don’t think its a sign as much as it is easy to get that curse to work.

2 Likes

3 insects of the same kind at the same time is a warning
kill them as first step to avoid the assault and win the battle

different insects different posibble attacks
flyes = necromancy or someone gathering old enemies agains you

2 Likes

How about spiders and daddy longlegs? I found 4-5 palm size black spiders in my room and a lot of their babies from one day to another.
I cleaned it and then I had daddy longlegs in my room. 6 at least every night for 3 days.

the key number is 3 at the same time
I tend to think spider spirit is trying to talk to you as to many people in this forum
spiders teaches witchcraft and magic so is quite logical they want to communicate with you

try to find shamanic info about the spider you can find it very usefull

then you can connect to the spirit of the spider, she may want to teach you her wisdom

1 Like

ohh and spiders are not insects, so it does not apply

1 Like

I killed most of them because I was getting really scared by the size of the spiders and from the fact they were trying to get into my bed for some reason. I was reading a GOM book and I saw it on my bed coming towards me.

anyway if you can try to communicate with spider spirit
there are shamanic ways to do it
once you create the bond is easier to get their messages even with an image (totem)
I recommend you to
Spider spirit has made magic easier and has helped my with my third eye etc
to see how things are connected etc

1 Like

I have no idea about shamanic ways.
I am still learning about how to work with the 72 demons of Goetia.
I am relative new in this type of magic.

this is the long version used for the third meditation
try to find shamanic drums with callback 30 mins

for the first meditations

relax your muscles in bed or in the floor
and imagine yourself stanfding and out of the room and out of the house
imagine yourself going to the nearest nature spot a park a hill etc
search for a hole in the ground, animal holes, fisures or cracks even a river might work
imagine yourself getting deep in it
imagine the lower world
see how you percive it
then get back
till where you actually are
open your eyes

the third time do the longer version (the one I sent you)
and you might find yourself with the spirit that is trying to communicate with you

you can talk face to face

1 Like

Have you ruled out mundane explanations, like abandoned forgotten food or unhygienic neighbors? To answer whether or not it’s baneful, are the insects seriously disrupting your daily life and work? Maybe it would also be useful to do a divination in the system of your choice to find out what could be causing it

1 Like

What about bees?

as for the law of three dont worry they are beneffical and productive there’s n need to worry
but as animal spirits they can teach you a lot about prayers religion etc concentration, working with other planes, the dead, higer dimentions etc and prosperity
a priestress once explained that to understand the nature of prayer you have to understan them, cause they can conect with other planes and they live on a prayer
in a way they are like monks or prests or priestresses
they live for the hive (as religious people for their beliefs
)

1 Like

I Was meditating on King Paimon, and a bee entered My Room, after that a fly ( ihave connections with Bael) so fly+bee would be?..

3 Likes

no no no, jjjj bee+ fly, might just be that
generally an animal spirit appears frecuently if he wants to teach you his (hers) wisdom
and beware of 3 insects of the same kind at the same time in the same place
thats the rule just 3 not 2 not 4

ohh i see my error
flyes shamanicly teaches transformation putting waste to use
adaptation to harsjh enviorements between other things

1 Like