Inner work - maintaining a healthy relationship with yourself and managing your vibration

I’m wondering, what do you guys do to make sure you’re fostering a healthy relationship with the best version of yourself? Do you do anything at all to manage your vibration, so that you are maintaining a high vibrational frequency?

I’m interested in your rituals, techniques, etc that you use already, or if you feel like any of it is a trouble spot for you.

I don’t want this thread to turn into a debate, so please leave that out. Thanks.

4 Likes

I mostly just do what feels good, not saying it’s the RIGHT way of course, listening to music, self care, maintaining health, now meditation for chakras or healing in general…that sort of thing. However that might not be completely for vibrations but overall health.

2 Likes

That’s exactly what Abraham teaches - they say to go with the flow, do what feels good/best, and meditate for 15 minutes a day. :stuck_out_tongue:

And that definitely helps with maintaining a good vibrational frequency, overall.

Honestly I started with shadow work,it makes you to accept whatever happened if you go through it.It is indeed painful but I think you need to face your problems so you can solve them, right?

4 Likes

Im avoiding that for now, shadow work. Rather change my perspective and focus on the present/future for now. However yes it can be good, just personally not ready for it.

2 Likes

Take your time, it really isnt easy.

2 Likes

That and lots of banishing/cleansing/protection if your like me and has lots of imposters/parasites!

I suppose my method helps more with my mindset then the other issues I’m having.

1 Like

Yes, I suppose in some cases you need to face the problem, but from my perspective, it isn’t about solving a problem. The solution is already there, albeit in a non-physical way, but you do need to be vibrationally receptive to it. The solutions are already there because you’ve already asked, vibrationally via your desire. For me, the point of shadow work is to release what must be released, which is a healthy thing to do. Personally, my shadow work is pretty much to deal with my back doors and release repressed emotions.

When I do shadow work (when ready) it will also be to release years of repressed emotions.

1 Like

Oh yes thats what it is about exactly and that is what I am identifying as solving a problem :smiley:

2 Likes

Appreciation is key, and that means deliberately managing your vibration. Just my 2p, and it’s what Abraham has taught me. I’ve found appreciation to be extremely helpful, no matter what’s going on with me. So appreciating the here and now, finding the positive aspects, all of that helps.

Also, having a higher vibration is your best protection. I found that a couple of years ago when an enemy sent a black angel to attack me. I was vibing high at that moment, but I saw the black angel come at me, then it bounced off me and went away. No harm done. If I hadn’t been vibing high at that moment, I would have experienced a full-blown attack.

3 Likes

Very good point, I completely agree with that.

How can one start shadow work ?

2 Likes

I will try to find you some articles one of my friends gave me :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile: no rush

Meditate ,working on my chakras,and some days taekwondo or tai chi.

2 Likes

You can raise your vibration through meditation, gratitude/appreciation, helping others, exercise (yoga, Tai chi), eating healthy foods (plants), natural medicine/plant medicine, relax/proper sleep and spending time in nature.

2 Likes

Lol invoke solar energy into your aura and chairs… And if you’re ready PM me I’ll send you some mantras to raise your chairs vibes… Each one… And Ohh runes too…esp üruz…

1 Like

Chakras*

Energy from the sun is, potent asf