Innate shields of your average joe

What spiritual protections do most people possess from birth?

mine is in post your art work the first photo the thing inside the 2 circles I have no idea what it is I keep asking and seems nobody knows so I wonder what kind of magicians are on this forum when they cant identify something that belonged to JOHN DEE that I was gifted with since birth , with out me beign arrogant or rude to any magician out there sorry if your offended with what I say but I’m here to find out and ask questions .

1 Like

A free spirit, not that, that lasts long.
Think Atu 0, The Fool.

If they possess a sharp mind, that too.
Sheeple don’t have any shields against Magick because they know that Magick doesn’t exist, but kids know. That’s one of the things I love about sheeple. They’re so much fun.

Al.

2 Likes

What are your opinions on the average Joe’s ancestors, as well as thought form based guardian angels?

Seriously, I have no thoughts. I can’t cover all bases.

Al.

1 Like

The vehement disbelief in magic can sometimes create an ok shield on its own. Nothing a half way decent witch or sorcerer cant easily break through though.

5 Likes

My non magical friend has a sheild that stops me from stealing his energy neither him nor my other magical freind know why

2 Likes

Is he very stubborn?

Ugh maybe it was just a big orange sheild I knew him we were more associates but fairly close ones

1 Like

Ancestors can get in the way, and I have the journal entries to verify. If you know a psychopomp or a death god, they can help cancel the influence of any ancestors. Any curse that goes straight for the energy body usually doesn’t have as many barriers but that isn’t always the case.

3 Likes