Initiation into Satanic Orders

I know this may vary from one Order to the next but what are initiations into Satanic Orders generally like and are there any law abiding ones that have some amount of popularity on like the internet like The Satanic Church or The Order of The White Wolf that some average joe like myself could possibly get in contact with. I feel like an idiot for asking this on a forums page but any direction would be an interesting thing to look into my own personal enjoyment.

[quote=“MarsSatanas, post:1, topic:2042”]I know this may vary from one Order to the next but what are initiations into Satanic Orders generally like and are there any law abiding ones that have some amount of popularity on like the internet like The Satanic Church or The Order of The White Wolf that some average joe like myself could possibly get in contact with. I feel like an idiot for asking this on a forums page but any direction would be an interesting thing to look into my own personal enjoyment.[/quote] some are just to impress,or loking wat ya can bring to the table;). But im open mind.

No clue, chap. I’m more interested in eating people than praying to a demon.

Im a free beginer,but i hear saying latins chants,wear black.give ya blood,cut finger,bow naked,candle wax,etc,and yes,a sedios talk. ,its all i hear,

You don’t need a satanic order. Satanism is, primarily, a solitary path. That’s the way it should be.

The order of the phosphorus…

I been 4 while pondering the,bos,and,satans& suns,orders,its a fee,just to keep away,dablers,losers,and wastimers,but ya only live once,so go for it,i live in the city were,the franklin coverup rumor star,so i gess, right path,

Not is not,ya tnk e,a,koeting,learn all by himself? Not way he has claime,go into diverses,sects,orders,solitatire path, ? But i gess my opinion,and im a beginer,but i will love to be in one, to grow spiritualmente,:wink:

Satanism is a true religion and I do not believe an initiate is required to become a Satanist. the initiation rituals is for the group (covens) to assure you are part of there brotherhood some really use magick to initiate others will make you do thing just to ensure your silence or to be submissive like having you kill or having a hole group fuck you on an altar. Satanism today is becoming more and more of a joke them an actual religious believe and strict beginnings. it is loosing its respect.

1 Like

I think some the ideas and different perspectives that certain organizations present are important in sparking different ideas and perspectives in the self. Structure and instruction can be important but I also agree adversarial path is a solitary path. It is mastery of the self, that to me is truly “satanic”…

Atach,goals,fulfill ya wishes,give yourzelf a path in back.tat is a great acomplisment,feel the energy runing tru ya,tat is a real,satanista,

Are you looking for a satanic group or just one devoted to the left hand path? The LHP isn’t always working with Satan. There are many paths to godhood.

1 Like

You know what i have to say regarding this… i tried entering two great orders, they both said no, so fuck it! Im doing it all alone, if by any chance someone comes up and gives a little help or has the same interests and there is a chance to practice together, good…if not…not.
But it seems that to enter a satanic Order is not an easy task…unless your uncle or your auntie were part of that same Order…but for those who seek an organized manner of reaching an advanced level of spirituality its probably the best way, for those who really can advance in any manner possible and at reach, i’d say Orders are pretty much useless…a group of persons can probably do a better job then an Order.

Sunas,great post,also i just wonder,if tey tell ya the reasons ya were declined,im open mind,and is differents sects,cults,etc,but my goal is pass the tests,prove my skills,and keep learning,and feel i can be a beter,magician,not matter,wat,how,wen,a looong way,2g.

when i first dedicated immediately afterward i was contacted by an order i had never heard of who basically said JOIN US. they were heavy on neonazism and i’m black so i said no. obviously.

a little bit after that i found out about the ona. it’s interesting to me but i never went through with the instructions. i’m still trying to get contact with a satanic current directly

Wait,did ya tell them y are black,? My xperience as long ya prove,ya skills,loyalth,ya are in.but i hear americans discrimate, a lot of blacks/ hispaniks,.not so much in europe,oh well tanks,4 ya

i did tell him and he still told me he wanted me in. i even got links to black nazis and such but i’m not going for all of that. there was a LOT of power in the transmissions too and i realized that these people are very serious about laying down earthly kingdoms. however, i’m looking out for me. i did not dedicate in order to take orders from ANYBODY and i’m not willing to follow somebody else’s agenda. i have my own goals in life.

1 Like