Initiation into hermetics

hi all, i have recently began this working. so far i have already been having sucess(one step at a time). i was curious as to what experiences anyone might have had, anything they would have done differently, so on and so forth.

Thank you!

This was the first path that I walked on when venturing through magic. It really takes a lot of visualization, imagination and the feelings and sensations accompanying it. Today you will walk the path and tomorrow you will cross the abyss. I wish you well preparedness on this path, as treading it won’t be easy.

Also you can visit a forum made by a friend who had been doing hermetics for well over 30+ years. go to: fbf.hermetics.com

I’m well known and a forum moderator there and i’d activate your account once I see it. Thanks.

[quote=“Omnipresent, post:2, topic:3070”]This was the first path that I walked on when venturing through magic. It really takes a lot of visualization, imagination and the feelings and sensations accompanying it. Today you will walk the path and tomorrow you will cross the abyss. I wish you well preparedness on this path, as treading it won’t be easy.

Also you can visit a forum made by a friend who had been doing hermetics for well over 30+ years. go to: fbf.hermetics.com

I’m well known and a forum moderator there and i’d activate your account once I see it. Thanks.[/quote]

Did you manage to get through all 10 lessons?

[quote=“Titan, post:1, topic:3070”]hi all, i have recently began this working. so far i have already been having sucess(one step at a time). i was curious as to what experiences anyone might have had, anything they would have done differently, so on and so forth.

Thank you![/quote]

Tim wrote a review on Amazon saying how much he loves this book. He never seems to really chime in anymore.

I believe The Eye has some experience working with Bardon’s system.

I am on the 8th at the moment, yet I still have no clairaudience, but a small amount of clairvoyance.

I thought you weren’t supposed to progress beyond a certain step without having mastered or gained that skill… maybe I read it wrong? I don’t know, it’s been some years since I read it.

Truly, I felt it was an ample amount of progress, but I can say these magnetic and electric fluids are pretty damn powerful.

I thought you weren’t supposed to progress beyond a certain step without having mastered or gained that skill… maybe I read it wrong? I don’t know, it’s been some years since I read it.[/quote]The first exercise says to do it until complete command of it, and the second just says until you have some skill, so I think proficiency is all that matters, not necessarily mastery.

yes the first three steps are the greatest. I love everything about the elements within that book. It’s amazing once you go through the practices.

Thank You all for the great feedback! Its like a confidence booster in working with this particular system haha