Initial Intro

Greetings. You can call me Lucian (34 y/o in FL, USA). I have a broad spectrum of studies under my belt. Currently working on my own ascension work and helping others through their journeys as best as I can. Short on time due to family and work. Usually, Im pretty self-sufficient and thrive at doing research. Did study to be a Christian minister at one point. Have touched on European and African diasora religions. Looking forward to reading your posts and hearing how your experiences have been shaping and transforming your lives.

1 Like

Welcome @LL8

This doesn’t really tell us anything about your experience in magick.

What do you practice, and how long have you practiced it?

What systems and methods of magick do you have experience in?

1 Like

Welcome :blush:

Hello @LL8 , I am DezRa welcome to the BALG community, and I wanted to thank you for sharing with the forum. You have found the right place for learning, teaching, and obtaining the knowledge in all areas of practice. I know you will be a great addition, and you will find a wide variety of knowledgeable people to aid in your path to ascension.

For about 21 years I have been studying different religions. After having a few years of ministry studies under protestant christianity. I jumped into Wicca as a solitaire. Once I found a pagan community, I studied basic forms of Shamanism, Ceremonial, Celtic, Norse, Hellenic, and Egyptian spirituality. Slowly, I found my way into the African Dispora: Santeria, Folk Spiritism, Palo, and Voodoo (non-Haitian). At this time, I follow the LHP on my own yet lead a small Coven of Wiccans with a good “left-right” balance in our philosophy.

Hope that answers some of the questions.

2 Likes