Initial Archangel Pathworking

I used to have a similar reaction for a good while when I first started working with Angels and Archangels. I believe it may have to do with what our soul is most familiar with, what energy it was before incarnation. It can make the Angelic energy feel unfamiliar, or perhaps the soul itself is not familiar with Angelic energy from a lack of past experience. But after working more with them I feel much better working with them, I feel nothing negative and their energy feels quite magnificent instead.

4 Likes

I agree. If I feel uncomfortable to that degree or “sick”, I see it as an area I need to adjust to. I interact with them enough now that I don’t feel this way. I invoked Raphael earlier for a while earlier and, while it made me sleepy and took a lot of energy from me (it was a partial working, so this made sense), I didn’t feel much afterwards, in the effects area.

4 Likes

The invocation part from AAOM is criminally underrated. It has so much potential.
These invocations can increase the quality of life.

I did a bunch of invocations in the last few months and I am very pleased with them. For me, the most dramatic invocation was the invocation of Clarity (Gabriel). Mind-blowing results, still going to this day.

5 Likes

I had an interesting experience. On my drive home after being let out early, I was 5 minutes away when I felt Zadkiel trying to contact me. Basically, to tell me to contact him later and I was given the impression that there would some “work” involved.

I was done with my 2020 candle and I felt like he was coming again, so I started listening to ritual music and waited. I got an image of some middle-aged woman whose features I really couldn’t see. I felt she needed to be given something like comfort or mercy, but not love. It wasn’t completely clear. All right.

I open his sigil from AOM, made a connection to her, and channeled as much of it from him to this lady as I could. Eventually I was given the nod that it was enough. He nodded and left.

Afterwards, though, I was a little light-headed, slightly dizzy, and felt (feel) like I needed to ground. I’ll get to that, but wanted to type it up. I’ve not been in his presence before, so I could just be unused to his energy. And I haven’t had any alcohol yet, so that’s out.

No idea, but someone’s having a better day for it.

6 Likes

This is the third time Jackie has come to me so that he can do something for me and I’m not sure what it even is. I only know what it feels lime.

After my last entry, I started the three day invocation process. On the second day, I could tell that the Quality I had been going for didn’t feel quite right for the moment. It didn’t click anymore. I chalked it up to stress at work and home and continued.

On day three, I got ready to start the invocation when I felt it wasn’t what needed to happen. I could tell I also wasn’t supposed to do a standard invocation or an evocation. So, what gives?

I got the impression that he wanted to work.on my directly for something. Of the Archangels I’ve interacted with, he’s communicated the least. He didn’t say what he wanted to do, but I didn’t think it was malicious. So, I gave him the go ahead.

I felt a medium pressure in the middle of my back, just under my shoulder blades. It was going in and I could feel it a little on my sternum, about a half inch circle. He did that for a bit and left.

The next time he came, he wanted to do it again. More of it entered my chest area and it filled up more of my heart area this time, too. It was about an inch circle on the front.

Today, he came again. He filled in my chest and it was the size.of a large apple on my front.

He hasn’t said anything. Does.make.me wonder what’s going on.

7 Likes

Damn autocorrect… Zadkiel, not Jackie… This isn’t The Shining and Zadkiel isn’t planting an axe between my shoulder blades…

5 Likes

I wondered who Jackie was. I even scrolled up to see if I had missed something :joy:

5 Likes

Did exactly the same. :woman_facepalming:

4 Likes

Some part of me must’ve known, because I got the impression that I needed to go back and look at the entry. I was like… couldn’t I have nudged myself during the edit window?

4 Likes

I’ve not been putting them in here, but I’ve privately been evoking and invoking (in the traditional sense) mainly Raphael to help family friends, and myself. It’s not uncommon for me to be doing something every other day. If the requests weren’t so private, I’d post them here.

So, the work is ongoing. I don’t honestly know if it is helping me counteract the effects of the Underworld in the Book of Gates, as I haven’t seen any yet. But I can’t say that it’s because of these interactions or not.

6 Likes

I wanted to impart something that happened today. It’s not Earth-shattering or anything.

I sing to an angel every morning as part of my morning offerings. Ariel hasn’t come to me to kick my ass into gear and I’ve been feeling some of the effects of daily ingesting large amounts of different types of more negative energies. I’ve also been doing numerous working groups. I was feeling tired and a little drained, despite meditations, banishings, and cordcuttings. I’m currently feeling a little ill, but don’t know if this is the energy, the PTSD spike I had happen twice yesterday, or illness itself.

I decided to invoke Ariel today while I was laying down upstairs, using her energy signature to call out and invite her inside. She came quickly (thankfully) and I simply meditated a while with her inside, not saying anything, not thinking anything, just being with her. I noticed I was getting really tired and almost nodded off. “Go to sleep”, she said and I immediately fell asleep in broad daylight.

I did feel less ill when I woke up and “knew” she had stayed a while after I fell asleep, but I have no idea what happened at that point.

10 Likes