Information on Bael / Let us interpret

220px-Bael

“BAEL.– The First Principal Spirit is a King ruling in the East, called Bael. He maketh thee to go Invisible. He ruleth over 66 Legions of Infernal Spirits. He appeareth in divers shapes, sometimes like a Cat, sometimes like a Toad, and sometimes like a Man, and sometimes all these forms at once. He speaketh hoarsely. This is his character which is used to be worn as a Lamen before him who calleth him forth, or esle he will not do thee homage.”

– The Lesser Key of Solomon

Interpretation of Bael

“He maketh thee to go invisible” should not be taken to literally, as he, in fact, does not make you invisible to the naked eye like you would probably imagine. This statement has to be taken symbolically. In most experiences, the magician goes easily unnoticed. King Baal will help you with hiding your secrets and/or becoming less and less noticed by others, so that you may have the freedom to do whatever you want. Perfect for those who want to hide in the shadows of society.

It is also said that King Baal assists you in Astral Projection by offering you an extra layer of protection from negative astral beings. This is quite important if you wish to travel the lower astral realms know as “Hell”.

That is only my interpretation. Feel free to share your thoughts about Bael’s abilities down below. I’d like to learn more :smiley:

5 Likes

Is he a expert at law matters?

I haven’t found any sources that would support that, unfortunately. But I do know that may demons have many different abilities, even tho that those would not be their actual specialty.

Where did you hear he helps in the astral like that? Im trying to find good demonology info on him from books so it would help

Did You find it?

Oh he wants my attention again like always.

He is really powerful and gave me and my kin headlice that didn’t spread to others and only left after I made it entertaining for him.

He does make you invisible, which isn’t literal but you can pass by and blend in.

Can you tell it more ?

Alot of people miss this, but this is his connection to the Sun. As he is known as a Solar or Day time demon. Also why his metal is Gold, as Gold has a
Solar connection also.