Information on Azazel

Green is how I see alchemical processes when reading People and Azazels blood is alchemical in nature.

3 Likes

You will learn a lot by looking into his eyes.

@JezebelleMoon yes Azazel has always seemed to be associated with green and black to me.
In the summer when the leaves turn green it feels like his presence is so much closer. It’s like swimming in the pools of his eyes in the spring and feeling his caress in the breeze during the winter.

9 Likes

Whenever I can actually visualize, his eyes always seemed like a sorta light blue to me. Lately, I only see one eye, though. I wonder why. :thinking::thinking:

2 Likes

There was once a woman that looked into my eyes and told me things about my self my personality. Is like she knew me better than I knew my self.

2 Likes

Ya that can happen.

2 Likes

Azazel always has glowing red eyes for me no matter what form he takes. I get a feeling of Seduction, taking action and that he is looking into me and not at me.

6 Likes

If you all notice a new smell about Azazel, I got him some cologne. Mix of mint, vetiver, and bitter orange.

It smells sooo amazing to me. :heart_eyes::stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Do they use cologne?

1 Like

To me, some entities actually have certain scents from time to time, so I could see a couple use cologne.

2 Likes

Last night I felt a presence in my room at 4 am.
My whole room stank so badly smelled like the color woman’s use for finger nails kinda like alcohol. I could barely breath. The presence was weak.

1 Like

Can anyone give me some tips on evoking Azazel? I feel that I need to do this.

1 Like

When you evoke him, remember to be courteous, but also welcome him as a respected friend. He can be a really chill guy.

What I do to evoke him is gaze at his sigil and chant his enn. An easier way would be to just simply call out his name, but I think you may accidentally evoke someone who isn’t the real deal. Soo, I’d simply gaze at his sigil.

I hope I explained that alright. :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Very simple. Thanks, I’ll try tonight!

1 Like

That would be nail polish. Or nail polish remover, acetone. Either way, that makes sense considering Azazel’s attribution with cosmetics.

5 Likes

https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/that-moment-when/8196/9474?u=re3

Azazel’s new form. Watch out, dudes. :joy::ok_hand:

4 Likes

Going to have to add him to my “call with caution” list. So not ready for that.

2 Likes

Definitely, he was already chuckling to himself like he was making plans. :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

I can’t agree enough with your post! Very well said, I always find it tough when explaining amorphous forces, well maybe explaining is the wrong description. …expressing the sensation of his energy goes beyond words for me, but your words definitely connected with me or a few nostalgic memories .thanks @rin

1 Like

Hi, this is an interesting experience,
Please i would like to know how do you get into trance?

Stare at your wall for practice. Do this until your body feels weird or you hallucinate–hear or see shit. You are now in a trance.

Ever mindlessly watched TV? This feels similar. Your thoughts is the tv. Watch your thoughts.

DON’T THINK, YOU LITTLE BITCH!
Whisper that as a mantra for racing thoughts.
It might turn you on if you’re into dirty talk.

Have fun.

2 Likes