Information on Azazel

That was my exact reaction when I saw this. I had a candle and incense burning on the table. I usually communicate with Lucifer. I’m yet to phgsically see him. I can hear his voice and feel his presence. In my mind, I was asking for him to manifest himself in the smoke. He didn’t. I blew off the candles thinking ok nothing was going tk happen. As I sat down, I noticed the smoke create an animal skull, I believe it’s safe to say a goat’s skull. That formed maybe 1ft.above the table, but to the top left corner of the wall, another image came up. It altered between what seemed to be a snake, and a face. I asked myswlf what that was, but couldn’t put my hands on it. That same night, if not rhe next, I was watching a movie. I saw the face shape again, just this time, it wasn’t far away from me. It was maybe with my arms reach. These images are close in apearance as what I saw.

2 Likes

Yeah … I believe I’ve seen his face in a few sensings, but nothing beyond that, even though I tried contact quite a bit.

1 Like

The picture with the violet cloth and yellow eyes looks extremely familiar to me.
Thank you a lot for sharing!!

Sincerely,

¥’Berion

2 Likes

Someone did my energy read yesterday and told me Azazel was around me.

3 Likes

@AlphaC and @Svartulf, question about have I workes with Azazel b4… I believe I may have told one of u I did a meditation on him about a month ago. After seeing these images, looks like I may have seen him not too long ago.

2 Likes

Thursday I finally evoked him and man was he there. I was freakin hot and I almost passed out like falling a sleep. Then he showed me my passed away mom pointing something out, I believe it is his connection with Bune (which I had asked for this). But I was out of the running because of my uncle. After the evocation he let me hear that he was there. Man. I have a connection with Lucifer, but man he helped me get into that TGS very easy (wel after 20 minute practice). So even for a learner, like I him, give him a try.

3 Likes

Hey, I’ve been able to communicate with Lucifer. You mentioned Bune. I’ve tried working with him before, but till to date, no luck with both him and belphegor. I think I may have pissed Belphegor at some point. While evoking him, I saw something that grossed me out n I reacted like any human would do when grossed out. Since then, I haven’t been able to reach him. I’m new on here, what does TGS stand for?

2 Likes

Theta Gamma State, it’s the right state in mediation. The almost sleepy state and vision gets blurry. When I reach that state I really feel connected. Mostly Daemons or Angels are there, but you don’t hear or see them.
Some feel, some hear, some see pictures (scrying, you can even do it with your eyes closed). You can always say that you freaked out and that you’re ready to make contact again.

2 Likes

@A.Lucifer You can try some evocation videos of Bune from Indigo Priestess (you tube). And take your time. Most people end the ritual while it just started.
So don’t be afraid of meditating for 20 minutes to get into the right state.

1 Like

I thought she may have been fake. Might give her a try now that you mentioned it.

What I wanna know is if Azazel is actually a Jinn or a half Jinn?? He seems to have the presence of a jinn more than a goetic demon or something…

5 Likes

That would make sense.

2 Likes

The time I saw his face, he was just there staring at me. I can relate to what u said.

2 Likes

Popular theory is that he is essentially the father of all Djinn.

3 Likes

In my relationship with Azazel he comes to me more under the classification of Melek than a Djinn or a Demon. This thoughtform is conveyed in his name.

3 Likes

Sort of the black sheep of the melek even more so than Samael, partly due to his nature that can be off putting when having a particular expectation.

3 Likes

I thought that was lord Shaitan? Where have you read this?

1 Like

The connection seems to be various interpretations wherein Iblis = Azazel.
There is plenty of debate over this. If you Google it, you’ll find all kinds of contradictory stuff.

2 Likes

That’s interesting…

2 Likes

I was going to PM you about this, but I can’t seem to find the button that lets you do so (or maybe you’re not accepting PMs, I don’t know).

Anyway, I noticed that the third picture looks very similar to a spirit that has been visiting me lately. I’ve been trying to find out who he is because he won’t tell me when I ask, and is instead encouraging to find out the truth for myself. Is it possible that he could take a form similar to that? As in, the same head, but with red hair and digitgrade legs? Here’s my thread for further information: Trouble identifying a certain spirit

1 Like