Information on Azazel

The skull head?

If so, he asked me to portray him in a somewhat similar manner:

14 Likes

Fittingly for his role, your thread inspired me to make this:

6 Likes

yup! he kept showing up, standing there, just sorta staring at me lol I had no clue it was him so i was just like “what are u lookin at?? i didnt invite you into my home… get!” but he just kept showing up time after time wwith his spooky black robe and skull face. He stopped showing up a couple weeks ago but that’s when his sigil started popping up all over.

I guess I know whom I’m working with next lol

10 Likes

@KingOfHearts616 look familiar?

4 Likes

Haha yeah. Thanks man

3 Likes

Aliases:
Asael
Black Sun

Simple enn:
It rel, itz rel, Azazel

Forms/symbols:
Black orb
Crow (and variations - man with crow head and vice versa, etc)

Sense of humor
Humility
Confidence

Personal experience:

12 Likes

Thank you, I’ll gladly add that information to my collection. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

6 Likes

Fucking right spot on!!!

3 Likes

Spot on brother you really have gotten a good grasp on things haven’t you. I’m impressed.

5 Likes

Yeah it’s actually the cinnamon he’s a big cinnamon fan as you know. He likes the raw cinnamon burned as well. If you do a possession and you drink some coffee with cinnamon and a cinnamon roll to eat he loves it! I never really care for cinnamon unless I’m letting Azazel use my body to experience it.

13 Likes

Ask Azazel about about an entity named Ahmet I can’t find anything anywhere on him but Azazel put me in contact with him

6 Likes

That’s interesting.

2 Likes

In Jewish lore, for atonement acts, two goats would be sacrificed. One for the atonement to Jehovah (and his priests), and one sacrificed as the scapegoat (or escape goat), which was released into The wild carrying the sins of the person/people.
At some point this was attributed to Azazel.

Azazel, the spirit of Saturn in planetary magic has a nearly identical sigil/seal.

Furthermore in Jewish lore, among the fallen was Azazel, who taught men to construct metals and weapons of war, and taught women the use and construction of cosmetics and perfumes.

7 Likes

Another thing he can provide: helpers. He has a lot of entities at his disposal and is happy to share them with the willing magus.

I have two agents of Azazel. I should add those to my post…

10 Likes

That would explain why he used to just show up…

6 Likes

Speaking of which so I have come across something and decided to do the mantra below. Now keep in mind, me and Azazel Never really got along. He showed up with Shiva and put a skull on his head like a helmet. He said: disregard what happened in the past. Walk with me once more and you will have what you want. All o ask is you do as I say.

8 Likes

Anyone know if he’s linked to Shiva or something?

7 Likes

He is definitely linked to Shiva.
Azazel and Shiva are the flipside to the Lucifer energy.

4 Likes

Is Azazel linked to Belial?

4 Likes

Oddly enough my young son just misplaced his cello at school. Maybe this is the way to get the darned thing back!!

6 Likes