Information about a demon?

I found a simple painting of a demon on an artist’s website, with his name and a brief description. I’ll paste the link at the end of the post, because it’s not nice to repost another artist’s work. What made me even more curious is that other people have commented, asking about that demon. I’m not asking about any entity that may look like that, as they can change forms. I’m asking specifically if anyone knows anything about the demon’s name, or any vibes that you may get from the original post. Or just your opinion. But what I care about the most is the name.

1 Like

Never heard of it , you should stick to mainstream demons

Funny, last night I was sketching / writing and trying to find info on (or make something fit with) the name
AZL spelled with an Ayin Zayn Lahmed.
Though that isn’t EXACTLY what this transcribes to, it’s close (or maybe it is - who knows)

I found a website that allowed for Ayin Zayn Lahmed to give the same translation as Aleph Zayn Lahmed.
This (with an Aleph) is the last part of Azazel’s name and translates to ‘sent away’.

If this has any relation to the name you posted here and if it is of any use to you I don’t know, but it seemed one of those quirky synchronicities that are happening to me lately.

1 Like

There’s plenty of information and different opinions on mainstream demons. I want to know about this one specifically.
Btw why do you say I shouldn’t stick to a non mainstream demon? I don’t see anything wrong with that.

Well you can look at other entities, but the guy said he created the Demon on that link you gave. So I agree with @NailOH here. First of all when somebody says that he creates a Demon I mostly think ‘yeah right’.
And if you try to evoke than you don’t know which energy you get. It’s a blind evocation.

1 Like

Nothings wrong with it per day but if a human being created I don’t think it’s much of a demon , that guy probably doesn’t even know what makes a demon a demon , a regular spirit , or an angel .

1 Like

I have the yeah right attitude towards that too

1 Like

Or its a link to the artist to give him energy via this creation. The demon could also be a way to gather energy for itself and to the artist. Sometimes the “light” of the new catches moths.

1 Like

@NailOH @Borgy @Caduceus
I’m sorry but you guys are missing the point. I’m not asking if the painting is a demon “created” by the artist. I don’t even know if that’s possible. I’m asking because an entity with that name exists. The artist named the painting after a real entity that isn’t known by most people, and doesn’t want to be known for some reason. Which is why I’m asking if anybody else knows about him.

I don’t know about him

I don’t know if this will be useful but I found something with a slight change in letters.

2 Likes

There are a couple of similarities in the article you sent. Thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like