Influencing family members

What goetic would be good for influencing family members. I wanna influence them but I don’t want to harm them by unintended consequences

2 Likes

King Paimon and Dantalion are the go to for manipulating people.

The Angel of Influence, Acheron, from EA’s book Kingdoms of Flame, is also really good. I recently had very good success with him.

3 Likes

I don’t wanna hurt any of them though. just like a good mind changing

1 Like

if you don’t mind me asking what did you use him to influence?

If you are referring to Acheron, I called him to draw an audience for a friend’s play. He came through very well.

2 Likes

That is the sweetest thing Ive read all day!

1 Like

You do not require an evocation to influence people in such close proximity. If you are ok with moving your energy around your body and know how to charge an object, take their hair or other bio link. Hold it in your right hand while visualizing what you want them to do. As you do this, raise the emotions required and push those vibrations into the bio link. If you dont have a bio link, take a quarter and charge it. Leave it where you know they will touch it and you just hit them directly with that energy. It works like a charm

3 Likes

I would like to get my mom out of Christianity and into paganism but it’s hopeless she’s all about Christ Jesus and I roll my eyes :latin_cross::neutral_face:

2 Likes

tried anything?

nope it’s a lost cause she’s a Jesus Freak

Maybe ask Pan to visit your mother and entice her to the dark side :wink:

1 Like

I don’t think anyone could help her at this point she even has magick power and denied it for Christ she’s one of those who thinks Jesus is everything and all other beliefs are false

1 Like