Influencing a home appraisal

I’m looking for some strategies on influencing my home appraisal on Friday. I have done my research on the mundane side of boosting the appraisal, and I have been very successful with making the house feel great energetically to prospective buyers. Attracting a buyer is not the concern. Primary concern is my desire to extract maximum value out of the appraisal process. Any ideas?

1 Like

My suggestion is “Jason Miller 's Financial Sorcery”. As all business have many dimensions now and then, a comprehensive guide like that book would be very useful.

You may use divination to guess best amount to ask, and use sweet jar magick ( you may find details in the book) where you may combine names and best possible figure so that the amount would become something reasonable (sweet here) for the buyers.

Other than planetary magick you may get help from Clauneck or Buné or King Paimon.

Last but not least, once you have created rapport and hence trust over the buyers, you may also use physocolgical tricks as well.

Good luck

1 Like

In this regards to planetary magick you can use the energies of sun and venus to make its beauty and value more noticeable.

1 Like

Thank you both. I am a fan of jason Miller’s work. I like the way he approaches things. I have most of his books. The prospective buyer is already in love with the house. We are in the negotiation phase, with the approaching appraisal set to determine what the price point looks like moving forward. I like the idea of bringing in the planetary energies. Thank you again.

1 Like