Infinite Praise To Gremori

Currently, I’m working on a topic that’s close to my heart. And to accomplish my means I’ve contacted Gremori. It’s the first in a long list of magickal works I’ll be focusing on and I wisely chose Gremori for the first task. I cannot begin to tell you how fruitful the first spell was! The object of my affection reciprocated my feelings on some small level. Afterward, things started going downhill. But that’s mainly matters of the heart take time with those of strong will. Breaking down the will of the subject is going to take patience. But the first time I petitioned Gremori’s help for swaying his affections, he gave me his undivided gaze and that sexy Flynn Rider smolder from the movie Tangled. I was given vast yet subtle amounts of attention from the opposite sex, and it kind of freaked me out a little. Mind you, anyone looking to influence the affections of someone who isn’t immediately attracted to you, these things take time. This fact is highlighted in the book of Demons of Magick: Three Practical Rituals for Working with The 72 Demons; which is what I used to contact Gremori. Patience is a virtue. Now, it’s also important to keep in mind that every case is different because no two people are the same. While one person might easily be influenced, the other might show difficulty. I’m speaking from experience. And in my opinion, anyone who proves difficult is worth the effort. That being said, it’s important to remind yourself that Magick isn’t a quick fix solution to lifes problems. You’re going to have to put effort in if you want results; especially with love. Gremori did fantastically, and I highly recommend contacting this powerful demon!

11 Likes

glad you had success.

They rock! It’s a very “I’ll show you my darkness and my light and love you for yours” feeling isn’t it?

Like you get the fullness of who they are and you them and it’s complete acceptance. Amon works that way too

3 Likes