Infernal Communion with Belial

I felt tempted to perform a hellish communion ritual with Belial. To those who have already made such a communion, I would like to know the foundation and benefits of this ritual and the benefits of infernal communion in your life.

What do you mean by communion?

1 Like

Have you read the EA Compendium on Belial? There he reports such communion with the Belial Porter. Maybe I did not read carefully, because I read with the help of the Google translator, so the translation does not always go well, but I would like to know more about the benefits of this communion.

2 Likes

he reffers about the “Darkness communion”

2 Likes

That, I would even change the post, however it does not have more like.
You have already performed this ritual, correct?
What has changed so in your relationship with him, from what I read of you, you and Belial have a very strong communication.

1 Like

most of strong connection techiques are
possesions
he possess me and i possesed him
but that happens slowly and through phases.

another thing that i did to get greater levels of connections with entities is to visualise their sigils on my chakras speficically in my root,heart and third eye.

2 Likes
1 Like

My greatest desire besides having all my wishes fulfilled is the ability to communicate with them lucidly or even through dreams.
But I know I will.

1 Like

when you try to sleep simply focus on belial with the intention of lucid dreaming,you can aslo open his seal and put it under your pillow and while you are falling asleep chant “Itz ra cha belial”.

1 Like

I use his seal on my cordon, I made a pendant of him and I always eat it, that same secrecy I perform all his evocations and once and for all I “carry” him with my own blood whenever I evoke Belial, and ja I used semen too, but I have not done that yet to speak your enn when I’m falling asleep. Thank you for the tips. I’ll do that today before bed.

1 Like

aslo dont try too hard.

1 Like

Sounds similar to a ritual I would do with him after every ritual during my ninety day working. I called it the Ouroboros ritual. Without going into too much detail, the basic concept is that I would remove a part of myself to present to Belial, he would change it by charging it with his essence and I would “consume” it so it my effect my entire being. The benefits have not faded and includes being able to tap into the state of mind for magic faster and having a stronger level of influence when it comes to working with people at work. Takes a considerable amount of trust to do something like that though.

1 Like

I’d even ask you to go into more detail, but I see you’d rather not detail it.
I have great goals, great goals to be achieved with the help of Belial and Lucifer. But the walk is not easy, the conquest I seek so much is learning and mastery in a “science”, which I want to be my new profession and with that I want to achieve mastery in this profession and become one of the best at level world.

Yeah, it is a little personal and crosses some lines, at least looking at how I did before working with Belial. However, it seems like I fond myself sharing more about my personal rituals as time goes on. And it is good to aim high, no matter how difficult the walk is. I wish you the best of luck.

1 Like

And hey, my walk is not easy, not easy.