Infection through sound?

I had a thought regarding all of the free meditation and guided hypnosis videos one can easily find on YouTube as well as similar websites.

I grew up LDS and they had this belief that the devil could get you through music and television. I laughed and thought how ridiculous until about last night. Which is the question I wanted to pose to the BALG community:

How easy would it be to infect someone with an astral parasite via sound? Would it be a form a magick or would the audio/video creator be unaware and it would just latch on itself?

I’m providing a link as an example of one of those easily-found hypnosis videos. If you listen, start at 16 minutes in. You only need to listen a minute or two. Listen at your own risk, of course. Maybe I’m crazy, but I think there’s something attached to the audio. A path to choose in 2020 - Audio Only - BQH client session - YouTube

3 Likes

VERY easy, I’ve been trying to warn people about this for ages, there are some good channels but the possibility of sabotaging these, especially subliminal and self-hypnosis channels, is far too high. If you know what Elsagate is, that is a real problem of malicious materials being uploaded, and there’s nothing cool about this, because you have no control over what hooks and triggers are planted:

Someone or something or some combination of people and things is using YouTube to systematically frighten, traumatise, and abuse children, automatically and at scale, and it forces me to question my own beliefs about the internet, at every level.

(Note that since people try to derail this kind of discussion into politics, that the author blames capitalism for this, everyone had a view but no-one has so far successfully denied these viodeos are very messed up, very uniform, and share a clear agenda.)

4 Likes

That’s why you listen to protection frequency / subliminals prior to using them. They’re designed to protect you from negative frequcies and affirmations.

There are some channels and frequcies that will not agree with certain invidviduals.

Parasites can slip through. I wondered where tf some entities where coming from until I realized it was the subliminals I’m using. Not the creators per say, but stuff like this can light you up in the spirit world.

Frequencies can be dangerous too. The brown frequency is one example and I advise you against ever listening to it

1 Like

Opinion on Ascension Archangel? It’s one of the few I felt actually work, but it’s also one of the first ones I had these thoughts about around a year ago.

2 Likes

Can’t say tbh but if it’s something you feel comfortable with, stay with it.

I scanned it and it seems powerful. Headaches may be a side effect

2 Likes

They were. Third eye headaches from hell when I tried more than 15 minutes a day.

2 Likes

How do your ears feel?

2 Likes

Full. That video has the same sound I hear when it’s quiet. It’s why I stuck to those ones in the first place.

2 Likes

I’m listening binaural beat that will make my eyes red. And is working

2 Likes

Good luck!

1 Like

Subliminals?

2 Likes

IDK maybe

2 Likes

Ahh I know there’s many Subliminals for that topic

2 Likes

What is the difference between binaural beats and subliminal

1 Like

binaural beats help to change the state of your brain. Changes the frequency. Subliminals are designed to program your mind for specific things.

3 Likes

Man, hadn’t thought about that in years! Free up LDS, too.

2 Likes

Hello fellow apostate on the slide to outer darkness. Did you know Joseph Smith supposedly had a Jupiter Talisman on top of his sticking his face into a hat to read from his seer stone? Huuzah! Where is my tapir horse?

2 Likes

Didn’t know that. I broke it off long before internet forums were a thing :wink:

They can keep mine. All that care and feeding…just to get a few pounds of meat in the end…

2 Likes

You’ll find a few LDS members on here, myself included, so is E.A… I still have a copy of my sticks, and refer to them often. has anyone tried to evoke Moroni?

1 Like

No, but I’d be very interested in hearing if someone tried. I’d also like to know his thoughts about being a beer tap handle. Exmos being still bitter is probably an understatement.
Novelty Penis Party Bowl - Etsy

2 Likes