Inducing Theta-Gamma Sync - Effective Audios / Videos?

Before anyone puts in the “Use the search function” response - I already have !

But can’t seem to find any tangible audios/videos to “electronically” induce that theta-gamma sync ?

Thanks

Some people have success with binaural beats so if you use that search term some threads should come up. However, they don’t work for everyone. All you can do is experiment for yourself.

3 Likes

I’ve got a great one on an old hard drive. It won’t mount when I try to get in but if I can recover the files I’ll post it for you

3 Likes

Watch the video around 8:27 he explains the theta gamma sync. I think the gamma state is an automatic response while in the extended theta state. There’s still not much online so just try getting into theta and hold it. The rest should happen naturally.

1 Like

Here’s a pure theta wave binaural beats track to listen to. It’s the best I’ve found for free. Beyond that, it’s a matter of regular practice.

5 Likes

You may check that youtube page too. There are plenty of options for binaural/monaural or isochronic beats.

You may easily learn to generate your own binaural beats too. All you need is Audacity ( free software )
There you may create two tones, for example, one 432 Hz and the other 440 Hz. You will need then to create a multitrack and place this two one under another, you will have a binaural of 8 Hz. Your brain will generate an 8hz sound by making the math. Check google for more information. It;'s easy and you may combine that sound with your own" afformation" if you want.

The Frequency range Name Usually associated with:

40 Hz Gamma waves Higher mental activity, including perception, problem-solving, fear, and consciousness
13–39 Hz Beta waves Active, busy or anxious thinking and active concentration, arousal, cognition, and or paranoia
7–13 Hz Alpha waves Relaxation (while awake), pre-sleep and pre-wake drowsiness, REM sleep, Dreams
4–7 Hz Theta waves deep meditation/relaxation, NREM sleep
< 4 Hz Delta waves Deep dreamless sleep, loss of body awareness

Good luck :slight_smile:

3 Likes