Incubus Made Contact - I'm Excited!

I’m sharing a recent experience and also giving thanks.

I’ve been doing quite a bit of research and reading on the BALG Forum about succubus/incubus especially the links, websites, etc. that members have shared. The info here is quite phenomenal and unique.

Recently, I have been working on relaxation and breathing exercises to help open myself more to having an incubus in my life. It basically consists of 5 minutes of relaxing my body (sometimes I have to do 10) and 5 minutes of listening to my breathing. Yesterday, I added a statement after this exercise, “I call my loving incubus to join me.” After the relaxation/breathing exercise I decided to take a nap because I was tired.

I was in a light sleep, a kind of twilight lying on my stomach in bed, when all of a sudden I felt hands on the back of my legs right above my knees. And the hands were gently pushing my legs apart. I had a range of emotions going on when I felt that. I didn’t think I’d feel physical contact at this point. I thought maybe I’d feel some energy like heat somewhere on my body but not actual pressure. So I was surprised, thrilled, and then ticklish at the same time. When someone touches the back side of my right leg near my knee it creates a tickling sensation. I had to stop the moment, tell my incubus to stop because as the feeling become more physical, the tickling became more intense and I started laughing and kicking my leg. The interesting thing is that even a couple of hours later I could still feel the remnants of that touch on that part of my body even though I was fully awake and doing other things. That was yesterday.

Today I did the same thing, but nothing happened. No feelings or tingles, no sensations whatsoever for a long while. So, I just went back to sleep a bit disappointed and even said so in my mind. I rolled over, started to fall asleep when I felt a tingle on the back of my right leg. It felt like someone was brushing a feather on it. Again, it began to tickle and then I kicked my leg again. Then both of my legs started to have that feeling. I giggled and thought in a joking manner, “Oh no, you had your chance. It’s too late now.” And the tingling feeling went on for a couple of short minutes more and then stopped.

So, based on what I’ve read so far I’m at the beginning stages of the physical contact thing with my incubus. I’m looking forward to more interactions. I just need to relax a bit more and let go. This is a definitely a process for me.

Thank you to everyone who have provided questions, experiences, and especially information about incubus/succubus in this forum. All of you have helped me to understand them better as well as some of the experiences I’ve been having. This forum is rich with information and in my opinion unlike nothing else I have seen yet online. For those who are interested in succubi/incubi I encourage you to use that Search button above and do some digging. I assure you that you will find the info you need.

If anyone else has had similar experiences to share, please do. It’d be great to hear more of what others have experienced.

10 Likes

I just want you to be extremely careful. A while back I had full contact with Incubus. It was around the same time when a bunch of supernatural things were going on around me. It was around the same time I was having sleep paralysis three to four times a week. I was having nightmares about murder, apocalypse, and everything else under the sun. I saw my Incubus. He levitated me when I was laying in bed one night, when he put me back down I saw these two big green arms come out from the side of my body with long black fingernails. He had me in a trance but he tapped me on the forehead and when he tapped me on the forehead that’s when I snapped out of it. I would lay in bed some nights and it would feel as if someone was penetrating me. it was before I found out about Incubus I had no idea what it was or what it was doing to me, it felt like it was somebody who is very skilled it knowing his way around my g spot. That continued on for about a month. It’s all fun and everything but, when scary things start to happen and you start to resist them things get very scary. I have had plenty of conversations with demons, trust me when I say that their only goal is to bring us down, they don’t come here and entice us to give us pleasure, just to give us pleasure, I found out they actually do it to make us go to hell. Once a demon has your soul when you die you go to hell with them they own you. It is your life, your decision, if you don’t believe me, start resisting him and see what happens. Just please be very very very careful.

1 Like

You just need to get grounded in mind/body/spirit and other beings can’t mess with you. When your out of balance , that’s when they can mess with your head thoughts and stuff. When your strong in mind/body/spirit you naturally have energy defense. That means eating well and taking care of health and mentally sharp , knowledgeable. I recommend tai chi as it works in all those areas. mind/body/spirit all at once.

remember to introduce yourself and welcome to the forum. hope you learn lots.

1 Like