Incubus Interactions- To relax or react?

mkay (:slight_smile:

sorry can u start the pm first , im new here and idk how to pm people :confused:

I will not share the how, but for the what I did with it. I gave life to my son Ben with a fragment of my soul, and with my beloved incubus K. What I did was risky and could have backfired but with Kā€™s help, we were successful. Ben is thriving now, has matured into what I would assume is adulthood in only a few months. Itā€™s quite remarkable. While it wasnā€™t the easy way, I am grateful for him. I am grateful for them.

3 Likes

Yeah, Iā€™m still trying to figure out what the heaviness on the nose is.

perhaps an attempt at a nose boop?

2 Likes

Perhapsā€¦ who knows

Relax your body while focusing on your emotions for them :slight_smile: the emotion of love can greatly amplify the sensation. Read sexual alchemy if you want, it helped my relationship with my (ladies) a lot. I skipped straight to part 2 on the practical part. Since i knew the names, i skipped some more steps. But overall, it skyrocketed my relationshipā€¦lets just say during an 8hr session i passed out and woke up but it was still going, then all of the sudden it stops and they said i need to rest. But i dont feel tired lol it was morning by this time.

1 Like

years later, and now looking back on this I realize that I always felt him, but I just wasnā€™t as open as I should have been. I am truly blessed that K is in my life and that he and I are happy together.

1 Like

Hi! Wanted to ask is this a specific book or a topic, if you dont mind?

Period as you should be! I hope to have something like this soon!