Increasing the amount of energy you put into magick

What does it mean to be increase the magickal energy. Vine is said to be able to do this. He can generally increase the energy that you put into magick or to a specific ritual. What does that mean to increase energy?

1 Like

Vine and other angels are able to do this

1 Like

I think it’s fairly self-explanatory.

Rituals and magic require energy to accomplish. So, Vine would help with increasing the amount of energy, and thus increasing the quality of the output of results for your magic.

1 Like

In the case of other spirits increasing the energy in a ritual it is them contributing their energies to it. In the case of you increasing the energy that requires increasing the capacity of energy you can handle. This is where energy work comes in, it works out the energetic subtle bodies so that more power can flow through them over time.

This increase results in some cases faster or more intense manifestaions. Such as the amount of money manifested in financial rituals. Though the individual subconscious barriers in the mind may need to be overcome depending on the situations and the rituals those energy work can help with this as well.

4 Likes

Wow that’s interesting. What exercises do you do for that?

1 Like

Depends on the system your using, in my case im using the exercises from black magick of ahriman.

1 Like

There are indirect ways of doing this too. Like charging vessels for use later.

1 Like

I have ea koettings soul travel course. Will the meditations on there help?

1 Like

I don’t have that course so i cannot comment on them. Sorry :skull_and_crossbones:

1 Like

Yes.

3 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like