Incantation and Use of Sigils In Evocation

I’ve utilized sigils a lot in evocation and found them to be very useful.
I usually see the sigil “flash” once it has been activated.

A few days ago I decided to try using the following incantation:

Itz rachu mantantu vespacha kaltamu Itz ranta mant kala mant atzu belt tazu Vaskalla itz rachu kantantu velchatza

For those of you who aren’t familiar with the incantation, it is used for the summoning magickal powers.

The sigil I used had the name of the entity around it, like the sigils in the Goetia do.
With each letter I drew, I repeated the incantation. And also continued repeating it while drawing each part of the sigil.

I felt as if there was something more going on while I was drawing the sigil than usual. I could feel energy that I hadn’t felt before.

People say different things happen when a sigil activates for them, some people say they see the sigil glow.
This I hadn’t ever seen before, and I thought that it was the case that maybe different people see different things based on a variety of factors including their expectation.

I started charging the sigil and as per usual it started flashing.
Then something started happening that I hadn’t seen before.
It started glowing a yellow colour, this I wasn’t expecting to happen at all.
It reminded me a bit of the animated sigils that Lilithflower made.
The sigil also had a look to it I hadn’t seen before when viewing an activated sigil.
It looked 3 dimensional, however it didn’t come off the page.
It was sort of like I had the sigil in photoshop and selected to bevel or emboss the lines of the sigil.

http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/mastering-evocation-omnipotence/animated-sigils-for-meditationevocation-i-made/msg74888/
^Her thread with the animated sigils she created.

I thought I would post this in case it was of interest to anyone.

I feel use of the incantation added power to the ritual, has anyone else had similar experiences?

And what do all of you think about the use of the above incantation during evocation?

5 Likes

[quote=“DeathWish, post:1, topic:6719”]I feel use of the incantation added power to the ritual, has anyone else had similar experiences?

And what do all of you think about the use of the above incantation during evocation?[/quote]

I’ve found that incantation just works, it does exactly what E.A. says, it makes a great foundation for any work. And I do NOT like using other people’s stuff as a rule, but I make an exception for that! :slight_smile:

[quote=“DeathWish, post:1, topic:6719”]A few days ago I decided to try using the following incantation:

Itz rachu mantantu vespacha kaltamu Itz ranta mant kala mant atzu belt tazu Vaskalla itz rachu kantantu velchatza

For those of you who aren’t familiar with the incantation, it is used for the summoning magickal powers.[/quote]

Ok now I know I’m missing out on something. I’ve heard of this incantation being used by someone else before. Where is it from? Is it just made up words? Where can I get in on the action?

The incantation was channelled by EA Koetting - I don’t remember what entity he received it from or what book he first published it in.

And no it isn’t made up words, what the words mean I don’t believe anyone knows [currently].

As I said previously that particular incantation is for summoning of magickal powers.
What myself and others here can attest to is that the incantation works!

its a dead language from the middle east, cant remember the name off hand, but i remember E.A. talking about going to a linguist with those words once on his youtube.

i think he said it’s Nabatean, which is a form of Arameic.

2 Likes

Sometimes I get different color lines as well. I used Paralda a few nights ago and his sigil began turning blue. Other times, like you said, 3d lines or for me most times the sigil will actually cast a shadow.