Inanna

yes, that’s pretty accurate. They are in fact separate beings, but such separation is not quite as clear-cut as it is in our physical realm. It is more of a continuum of consciousness and a certain type of energy that can manifest in concrete form, when the situation warrants it.

I believe that Inanna / Ishtar / Astarte / Aphrodite, as well As Durga and Tara are all different forms of the same root Goddess, but there are others who are not necessarily related. I think the human mind will always struggle to comprehend how this works,

3 Likes

I think it was in one of V.K. Jehannum’s videos about the demonic tongue how some things cannot be translated, because the human mind is incapable of comprehending them - I think some of these things might be similar in nature (while we’re in human form we won’t fully grasp the underlying concepts).

1 Like

My view kind of changes slightly on the idea of understanding things solely based on “because we’re human” but I do see your point(s)

2 Likes

Yes, communication is difficult, because we are so different from them.

It took me years to get to a decent level with them, originally I could only communicate with deities through energy and thought exchange, they gave me images, sometimes visions and dreams, that sort of thing. When I tried my hand at channelling, I found to my surprise, that i could do it, though obviously it is still an imperfect method of communication.

1 Like

I’ve been slacking off and reading instead, so I guess I reverted back to an armchair occultist lol… but yeah, it was the same for me with telepathy (of images and feelings) and some channeling… I’m gonna practice the methods E.A. outlined in Evoking Eternity, it seems like a really good practice for both perceiving spirits and conversing with them :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I would recommend a direct approach.
Get in contact with a deity of your choice and they will find a way to communicate with you. It is hard at the beginning, but worth it for the payoff ultimately. Like everything, it is all about practice, hard work and dedication.

3 Likes

Found it…lemme read