In vain

So today is my birthday…and with another year under my belt, brings more questions to understand the path I have chosen…

I have been trying to understand:
There are so many posts on here about meditation, and summoning your choice of diety from the easiest way to more complex. No two people are the same and will experience different results.
There are post on here that if people are not seeing their chosen diety or getting the results they are looking for, then to just talk to the diety as if they are your best friend…they can hear you…

My question is this(and hopefully it makes sense)
If the chosen diety sees your effort of trying to summon them relentlessly or aid in a spell/curse to gain knowledge(maybe peace), why don’t they have leniency on assisting with the goal at hand? Can we consider this a test? A lesson to keep going?
If they don’t want to work with you(for whatever reason) why can’t there be clear signs if asking it for one?

2 Likes

Happy Birthday :bouquet:

5 Likes

In one of your earlier posts, you spoke of seeing signs from Duke Sallos. It seems that they are helping you with things and that you’re getting some answers.

We’re assuming that the deity wants to work with them. Just because one doesn’t, it doesn’t mean that all don’t. The deity may feel they are not the proper person to help them. It could also mean that the people petitioning are so focused on one deity that they don’t hear another one knocking.

Having said the above, you should probably look for exercises to strengthen your senses, so you can get clearer answers and sense when other deities may be trying to get your attention.

Finally, looking at some of the other posts you’ve made, it seems like there’s a recurring theme. If the same situations keep coming up again and again, there may be a lesson to be learned that isn’t being learned. This may also be the reason your petitions aren’t being met with success.

3 Likes

Happy Birthday!!! Wishing you many, many more Happy Birthdays!

2 Likes

I understand and thank you for your response. Looking back on my request…it was a coincidence…not a sign…
The intentions are there, the energy, the dedication, the humblenessis there…but nothing.
I am not saying that anything you do is going to be an over night success…people on here have been working for years to perfect their craft…trial and errors galore…
I will keep trying…are there any sympathy dieties out there??? Lol…

1 Like

Today has been a shitty shitty day…
But thank you!!!

1 Like

One thing I’ve mentioned to people in the past is to use a list of deities and go over it with a pendulum, say, by running your finger down the list slowly until you get a hit. Note it and keep going. The ones you get hits for may be the ones you should think about contacting.

3 Likes

Your main problem is that you see the deity as something external. And because you perceive it this way that comes with a whole host of expectations which become self fulfilling prophetic fears including the fear of failure.

2 Likes

Wow…
One of the reasons I love this forum…you learn something new everyday!
I have to be reacquainted with my pendulum, but I will definitely do this!

2 Likes

Lol…i never thought of it that way, but I believe that you are right.
I can admit that I have grown to visualize a deity being almost human form and not a spirit. There are so many methods being produced here on this forum, the internet, books, podcast…its really hard to pick the best advice…

1 Like