In trouble with Lucifer

if it is lucifer you’d better smarten up and humble your ass. he isn’t there for you to threaten with angels and ritual

This isnta normal situation have any of you been given nightmares for a month?

One time, I was dreaming somebody had carved a huge sigil on my stomach with a knife or something really sharp and then I closed my eyes and somebody had punctured in the face of my skull. I woke up literally like I was drowning in my own blood.

2 Likes

always have dark dreams

Ok well i send a command , telling him to tell me tge problem or disrespect ive shown him

1 Like

And again another nightmare ok well i think im done with this im going to be killed thanks yothe advice given here , commandedhim and he shows up as a small demonic spirit withhooves ugly as fuck symbolizing his anger , now becones worse promised me when im dieing to posses me and mame it hurt twovmce as much… command ed him to leave and he calls me a retard through symbolize of a space ship kid ride with quarterz…
Do you think god will have my back?
Or is it my definite end!? My only hope is st michael and what if i cant summon him?

Wow to think it was ok to command him is beyond ne !

no

You asked magicians for advice, we told you how to do magick - if you ask a priest (which as I said wouldn’t be a bad idea if that’s what you really believe in), and definitely a doctor as well, they’ll give advice based on their belief about reality.

5 Likes

Im fucken scared out of my mind right now , the enrity keeps ralling about death and my moves are getting me closer to it , he promises to update me every move i get closer to death , im not kidding i do need help ive tried everythingbtobresolve this spoke to him ofeer ed pffering nop, i think im gonna die soon , please if any one is in contact with an anfel pleaee pm me thats the only way , the dream i just had they had real physicall forms and wslked inside my house patiently and said tge next bus you take is tge one filled wjth people who cause mistakes in ones life meaning mine look its tbe end of dec and they got till jan through march, they say they got me on a mean case and will stab me in prison , i need an archangel ti come seriously guys if you feel youve given all advuce pkeade stat put of this
Its worse thst the mexican mafia coming after me,
Have you heard pf a shank named the bone crusher, ot a metal spike, thats how much hurt they want to inglict? Like a snake bite theres two bites i syffer ,from a huge spirit snake the third image is my former collegue billy with a devilish face, i think im bitten by the first already , i thinm ill survive jan but feb anvd march will not be kind to me
I payed alot of people an d notjing has worked is it that michael wont help

I think you should see a priest and have a doctor look at you

1 Like

go psych ward so your less likely to go prison —> JK!
stay out of prison though

Take rock salt water baths everyday.
Dip your legs in little hot salt water for 7 days and see if there is any difference.
Before adding the rock salt to water, consecret it by saying “Rid me of all negative vibrations” with a strong conviction.

Also you could ask archangel michael to clear your aura of all the negative and lower energies.

Try and see if it works for you.

Maybe take one or two sessions of Pranic Healing, maybe its just your aura out of order.

What ever you’re talking about isn’t lucifer, the entity seems to be a earth bound spirit using that name as a title to install a fear inside you.

8 Likes

The threats keep getting more and more vivid
That spirit keeps telling me im gonna die soon , i dont have much time iknow im safe till the end of dec but then what how long will i run for ? Hes lucifer how will i be able to get away! I got my back pack ready and a feww bucks but where the fuck wont he reach me , oh good please help me i beg you dont let tge spirit kill me

1 Like

I’m not sure I believe you anymore.

Your playing us, but we did try to help so we did our part.

On the slight chance you are being truthful just read the topic from start to finish. There is great advice and things for you to try.

Goto a priest and tell him what’s going on…

3 Likes

Problems with an entity

ATENTION: I am not responsible of the effects of this rituals, proceed on your own responsibility and will .
If I was you, I would not use god names nor any shit like that, not that it is not an efficient way of banishing, but it is not anymore my way of thinking.
But seeing which your ideas are and reckoning I’ve been into Qabbalah for a few years lets show you some solutions (Despite I know this is going to disgust some of the fellows around the forum).

Now, let’s start with the practical part:

1. As other magicians told you before, try to get the help of a priest.
  2. You need to exorcise yourself from every possible influence of this spirit. Purification your body with exorcising baths, do an uncrossing and pray every day
  3. Practice a simpler banishing between 1-3 times a day, so you learn a way of banishing in a fast way in case you need it. ( i recommend this one:I Am’s Solar Grounding and Banishing Rituals : occult)

Rituals
As I’ve said before first exorcise yourself with a bath, (some ideas: The Solomonic Bath | Anneal (The Secrets of Wisdom), Practical Solomonic Magic: Purification Bath). ALL YOUR BODY INCLUDING THE HEAD!
After exorcising yourself do the cabalistic cross and the middle pilar to invoke Yahweh authority. (http://www.llewellyn.com/blog/2012/10/the-middle-pillar-part-3—the-basic-ritual/)

Continue with next evocations:

2 Likes

I dont believe for one minute this is Lucifer i dont think Lucifer would fuck you up like this as others have said some other lower entity may have attached itself to you.

Failing that what i do think is that if you are on certain meds and suffer from mental health issues the meds have side effects one of which can give you vivid nightmares and if something is playing on your mind during the day the mind tries to sort this out when you dream put the meds with that and bingo you have a recipe for disaster the more you dream about it the more it troubles you when you are awake the more your brain tries to sort it out when you sleep the worse the dreams get a nasty little circle.

I speak from experience ive found certain meds that I have taken in the past can give you horrible nightmares and recurring ones at that research what meds you take and consider going to the doctor to change them.

Just my thoughts

4 Likes

Options here seem to be:

• medical/psychological
  • magickal
  • seeking aid from a minister of an established faith.

With those all covered from various and comprehensive points of view, I think we have all the answers on this from every angle it can be approached by, and it’s evidently approaching a kind of reply-fatigue, so I’m going to close this thread now and politely request @goldcoins not do anything along the lines of making a new version of the same topic.

I hope you sort your problems out and receive the help you require.

8 Likes