In this case, would a ritual for hire be worth it?

First of all I am quite new to practicing magick myself.

I did a petition spell about two weeks ago to Sallos for a guy who I had an, unlabeled, connection with to contact me and ask me to hangout by the end of May. Three days later I got a message from him apologizing for ghosting me and we got into this weird “thing” but he was super half in half out over the next few weeks yet still facetimed me and like made an effort at times.

I may have jumped the gun and asked him to hangout, a number of times, just because I thought that the magick was working or I could hasten it.

I also did two other general love spells with a candle but since I’m really new to practicing magick, and trance states are fairly difficult for me, I am feeling rather uncertain about the outcome even if I do kind of feel that they worked, I don’t trust it, and I don’t believe I should due to my inexperience.

I did a one of my first divinations with tarot cards that said to wait, but again, I don’t really trust it just because of my inexperience and want to double down so I can feel secure that I’ve really done what I can.

Anyways, we got in a kind-of-contact-cutting argument a day or two ago and it doesn’t sound like he’ll reach out again even if we are on not absolutely terrible terms.

Would hiring someone who knows what they’re doing at this point make sense? It’s a little pointless since I am moving rather soon, but he’s thinking about traveling to my country soon for unrelated reasons so I don’t see the harm. I’m also just curious to see magick work properly when done by someone else, and, candidly, don’t want to let the situation go. Intuitively I know that there will be other people and still I want to avoid the pain of moving on and therefore just see this as an easy way out?

Anyways, I know that these kinds of spells, especially for getting someone back when they’ve decided against being with you, are hard and don’t yet trust I know enough to preform one successfully.

I’m not really looking for people to solicit their services because after lurking around for a few days it seemed like that was against the rules. I am however asking if I should pursue this

Well, i see nothing wrong with that…provided that you have the disposable income to spare.

4 Likes

I say cut your loses and move on. If you get a ritual for hire make it for a general love spell not for a specific person

4 Likes

Good advice, asking for him or someone better would be wise I think. :thinking:

5 Likes

I really want to do a spell with this as the basis. S general spell directed at the universe rather than a specific individual

2 Likes

From Morrison, wording the petition as “The right person for me” seems to work wonders. Just my 2 cents.

4 Likes

Interesting :thinking: I’ll have to keep that in mind.

1 Like

Sorry for the late update, and then repost, I wanted to wait till more had come to fruition and then in my last comment I got a term wrong. Anyways in an attempt to DIY everything I cancelled all my pervious spell work, did a cord cutting ritual (NOT a cut and clear), and then wrote this in a new petition. A new person showed up and, without jinxing anything, it has been going well. All of this was an absolute headache to go through but glad to be over with

2 Likes

Topic unlisted at member’s request, as none of the replies represented significant work that would be a loss to the forum or posters.