In the sky

Hey everyone, sorry I ain’t been active much, I’ve een dealing with alot lately! But I’ve come to grab some advice and opinions on this thing I caught on camera whilst taking photos of the moon…

For me, I’ve never seen such a thing…
So I’m so curious!
If anyone could help me out that would be great!

Sincerely…

She Witch :black_heart:

!

Screenshot_20190716-021230_Messenger|243x500 !

Screenshot_20190716-021242_Messenger|243x500 !

Screenshot_20190716-021251_Messenger|243x500

4 Likes

Can’t tell what it is, but very good catch :+1:

Photos are very interesting. Stupid question : are you sure it’s not a kite ?
Looks very similar with main body and tail.

3rd pic shows something that looks like two people, the one on the left seems like holding his hands up below the flying object…

3 Likes

Honestly, I just assume aliens.

3 Likes

Very possible, I personally witnessed what I believe are UFOs on multiple occasions, few of them were after a direct call for them to appear, people I know had similar experiences…wouldn’t be surprised at all if this is the case.

3 Likes

The thought has occurred to myself and many others:

Intelligent aliens probably exist somewhere in the universe. They are probably older than humans.

Intelligent aliens probably encounter magical, spiritual, or psychic phenomena (whichever word fits). Their relationship to these phenomena is probably more evolved than ours.

Thusly, magic and aliens are related subjects.
Sorry Scully
tenor

2 Likes

Thanks everyone for putting you’re thoughts out there! I don’t think it would be a kite or nothing as I would’ve seen people or heard, it was a quiet night… Aslo heres another photo I took that night! This picture is the most interesting.

1 Like

Yeah that’s no Kite ! :flushed:

Obviously a U.F.O to me. Wonderful catch that’s amazing :ok_hand:

You should save those photos and publish them somewhere. I would check websites, forums and YT channels specialized in this subject. They will get the attention they deserve.

I can see a face behind the object in that pic !

1 Like