"In the name of the Dragon, Lucifer come!"

Can you do me a huge favor for yourself really. Can you work on the basics for a couple of months. Lucifer is one that you can get into trouble with parasites answering instead of the infernal emperor.

2 Likes

OK I will

1 Like

What are the basics that I should learn?

1 Like

what the basics that i need to learn before invoke any spirit? Pleas…

1 Like

Here’s a post from another one of the authors. Many of us meditate or try.

There’s so much that goes into learning magick.

2 Likes

There is a lot to be honest. You need to start with yourself getting rid of blockages and learning physic stuff.

Then you need to learn of to put up shields and make wards and how to cleanse and banish.

Then Divination would be a good next step.

Do you have anything you can do naturally.

1 Like

good ol’ Maulbeere to the rescue :smiley:

2 Likes

Thank you so much for that!

Okey, Thank you so much for that!

1 Like

Helpful Thank you!!

1 Like

That thread helped me a lot when I came. Im glad it did you too. There’s many helpful like that. If I come across more that can help I’ll link them for you.

1 Like

How many times do I have to meditate? How much time in particular? Today I meditated twice.
Every time I only took 3 minutes! Because my mind is clear and I feel very good.

Can i see my energy? How can I create a shield?

Everyone’s different some do once a day. Some once a week. Whatever you comfortable doing. I’d start slow and work up.

1 Like

thank you very much!!

1 Like

A minimum 20 minutes, twice a day, if you are a beginner.

2 Likes

And if I feel good? I mean when should a person meditate? And in what benefits meditation?

Dude, all you are doing is jumping around, and not accomplishing anything at all. Meditation has absolutely nothing to do with "feeling good."

The point of meditation is learning to focus your mind, and to concentrate on one thought to the exclusion of all others. It is a skill every magician needs to develop. If you can’t do that, then when you summon a demon or an angel, your mind is going to drift off into daydream, and your ritual will fizzle out because you will be unable to control your trance state.

Meditating for three minutes is a start, but it is only a start. Beginners are usually told to start with 5 minutes, twice a day, when you first wake up, and again just before bed. Every day you add a minute to the time until you can properly meditate for at least twenty minutes.

5 Likes

Thank you for all the information you provided to me