In the Devil’s Clutch

I had a strange dream earlier. Usually if I feel tired during the day I’ll feed on someone or whatever energy I have stored in my crystal, make some coffee, and power through the day. But this time I felt an overwhelming need to collapse into the darkness of sleep. So I gave in and took a nap. What follows is a strange dream I had during this nap. Anyone have insights as to what it might mean?

THE DREAM
I’m speaking to an older woman I’ve never met. She’s known to have psychic abilities. When she I looks at me, an indigo light flashes in front of her and she disappears into a vaporous mist. The room darkens, the indigo light becomes what looks like an eye, and her voice begins to speak to me. She says, “I see you. You’ve got a lot of stuff going on around you. Don’t worry. Satan has you.”

Suddenly the dream becomes extremely vivid. I’m in a large area that looks like the foyer of a castle. I’m aware of a large, scaly, blackish-grey arm wrapped around my stomach. On my left I can see large, crystal-white spikes coming from somewhere on the creature, and on my right is a long tail covered in the same dark scales with a blue flame burning at the tip of it.

Hot breath pours into my ear as a deep voice that strikes fear into my core begins to speak to me in some foreign tongue. My heart is pounding because the literal Devil is holding me, but I also try to calm myself down and remember that this is my ally in darkness. Suddenly, I notice the actual words he’s speaking to me. “…tooata… nonucafe jimicalazodoma… larasada tofejilo…”

I have a couple strange dreams succeeding this on the way out of sleep, each one feeling more “half awake” than the last, until I find myself waking up from a sort of sleep paralysis. When I look up Satan’s words, they belong to the nineteenth enochian key.

6 Likes

Cant really tell ya what I think, Since i’ve got no clue, but this feels like a good thing!

3 Likes

Its written in a few books but i believe there is a translation in english in this one so maybe look it up and have look.

The Best of the Equinox, Enochian Magic
By Aleister Crowley

3 Likes

Thanks. This was very helpful.

1 Like

The visions seem to be a messsge your ritual requests have been heard. The castle and dragon with scales indicates a warning with your ritual and Lucifer will aceede to your quest for prescience and knowledge.

The incantation is a quote from LeVay’s Satanic Bible the Nineteenth Key: “provided you for the government of the Earth, and her unspeakable variety; furnishing you a power of understanding to dispose all things according to the providence of Him that sitteth on the Infernal Throne.”

2 Likes