In search for a Demon

Hey guys, im looking for a Demon that keeps me hidden and a Demon to make a spell untraceable.

Baal

@Maxwell Baal for both of the things?

yeah, keep in mind that all demons can do it for the most part, at least all demons of the goetia

1 Like

Alright thank you :v:

King Bael ?

1 Like

probbly bael yeah not baal

i think it might be both? or another demon is named baal. source: Amazon.com: BAAL: The King of Kings (The Nine Demonic Gatekeepers Saga)  (9798657043655): Koetting, E.A., Kerval, Edgar, Duvendack, Bill, Stewart,  Orlee, Temple, J.D., Kendall, Conner, Krabat, Aserial, Angelus, Zeraphina,  Richard, C.H., Donaghue, Timothy:

Not a demon but the rose cross ritual. People had tremendous effects with it, they went even so far saying that they nearly got hit by a car because the drivers just didn’t perceive them so be careful with it. You will also be neglected by your social contacts etc. so be sure that you want it.

1 Like

They are same
(Looking at the sigil in the heart of pic)

Some Demons have many names

Confirmed here.

Any demon can do this.

the first is just a simple cloaking shield and the 2nd is sending the spell out and burning/grounding out any trace of your energy signature lol. Which you learn to do yourself after basic energy manipulation.

2 Likes

Also look into Furfur

1 Like

When I was a kid I use to evoke the God of thieves though I forgot his name. He kept me hidden. I never got caught once and I made a lot of money if that’s what your doing.

2 Likes

God of Thieves is the Roman God Mercury

1 Like

Intessting but no im not a thief