In regards to other peoples dreams

I’ve been wanting to learn some ways I could possibly dominate the dreams of an other person. I’ve read some things on dream walking but I’m more of the mind to send a spirit in my place. Does anyone have any ideas or techniques they’d like to share?

Adding on the question, is there a way to kill the guy in his dreams and therefore making him unable to wake up for good, or stopping his heart?

I would suggest working with a spirit that influences either the mind, emotions or both. Maybe Dantalion or Paimon, but I have never asked them to do this so I can’t 100% say if they would or not…

And do you mean killing his dream double or just killing his physical body entirely?

Summon the spirit, feed them, and tell them what to do.

I really recommend you get your hands dirty and do it yourself, it’s quite a learning experience.

The key to fucking with someone’s dreams lies in the definition of what lucid dreaming isn’t. The thing that defines “not-lucid” is that you blindly accept and go along with almost anything the dream throws at you.

If I show up in your non-lucid dream pretending to be a police officer, an authority figure you’ve been pre-conditioned to submit to, you’re my bitch as long as you accept that reality.

The key to beating a lucid dreamer is that everything requires your attention to exist in a dream. If I tell you your fly is open, and you fall for it and actually look, odds are your fly will be down, at least in your version of the dream. That works on non-lucid dreamers as well.

Hm. I have yet to try thus.

It worked! I felt my targets deaths. If any other sensitive felt thus let me know.

First of all, please accept my apologies for my super late reply.

Killing people in dreams is no big deal, they just wake up, if the target and I were indeed linked. At least, I think that’s how things are anyway.

I’d like learn how to either make them stay in a comatose state for life, or end their life.

On the subject of dream intrusion, there’s a girl that I’ve known since high school, we were actually friends back then but adulthood separates everyone eventually. Last time I spoke to her was a little over 2 years ago and we haven’t spoken since because we got in an argument. I occasionally have dreams and people I went to school with appear for a few minutes, nothing significant, just past memories coming back to me.

But for the past few months this particular girl has been popping up in my dreams like every 4-5 nights. She is always flirting with me and eventually starts getting sexual. I always wake up before anything sexual actually happens between us because my brain recognizes that again, there she is in my dreams and I wake up immediately thinking what the heck is she doing in my dreams again? This doesn’t feel like memories from the past coming back to me because we never “experimented” together or dated, nothing like that, we were just friends although she was always really flirty with me in real life. She would always say things to me like “You haven’t admitted it to yourself yet but, you’re bisexual and you know it!” or we’d be watching tv and she slip and say “She’s Hot…err…pretty.” like she was dropping hints at me that she was interested in both genders.

I’m starting to think this girl may be practicing magick and could be using dream magick on me, but she is maybe not as developed as I am so my subconscious mind eventually realizes she’s not supposed to be my dreams and kicks her out of my mind because I always wake up with a WTF? look on my face right before anything happens between us. Is there a way to tell if she is using magick on me? If so, I don’t want to shield her away just yet, I’d like to reverse the process and go in and mess with her in her dreams a little bit first. If she has a crush on me or something, I will give her a taste of what she desires, a dream so explicit she will not forgot it to the point that it plays in her mind over and over again on repeat. I am reachable, so if she has a thing for me she should tell me instead of trying to manipulate my thoughts with magick. Everytime we were around each other, I always got the feeling she wanted to tell me she likes me but was too embarrassed.

Does this sound like dream manipulation? If so, how can I tell if she is using magick because the dreams I keep having feel like the thoughts are being forced into my mind.

[quote=“RavensAscent, post:8, topic:5425”]On the subject of dream intrusion, there’s a girl that I’ve known since high school, we were actually friends back then but adulthood separates everyone eventually. Last time I spoke to her was a little over 2 years ago and we haven’t spoken since because we got in an argument. I occasionally have dreams and people I went to school with appear for a few minutes, nothing significant, just past memories coming back to me.

But for the past few months this particular girl has been popping up in my dreams like every 4-5 nights. She is always flirting with me and eventually starts getting sexual. I always wake up before anything sexual actually happens between us because my brain recognizes that again, there she is in my dreams and I wake up immediately thinking what the heck is she doing in my dreams again? This doesn’t feel like memories from the past coming back to me because we never “experimented” together or dated, nothing like that, we were just friends although she was always really flirty with me in real life. She would always say things to me like “You haven’t admitted it to yourself yet but, you’re bisexual and you know it!” or we’d be watching tv and she slip and say “She’s Hot…err…pretty.” like she was dropping hints at me that she was interested in both genders.

I’m starting to think this girl may be practicing magick and could be using dream magick on me, but she is maybe not as developed as I am so my subconscious mind eventually realizes she’s not supposed to be my dreams and kicks her out of my mind because I always wake up with a WTF? look on my face right before anything happens between us. Is there a way to tell if she is using magick on me? If so, I don’t want to shield her away just yet, I’d like to reverse the process and go in and mess with her in her dreams a little bit first. If she has a crush on me or something, I will give her a taste of what she desires, a dream so explicit she will not forgot it to the point that it plays in her mind over and over again on repeat. I am reachable, so if she has a thing for me she should tell me instead of trying to manipulate my thoughts with magick. Everytime we were around each other, I always got the feeling she wanted to tell me she likes me but was too embarrassed.

Does this sound like dream manipulation? If so, how can I tell if she is using magick because the dreams I keep having feel like the thoughts are being forced into my mind.[/quote]

Does/Did she have any knowledge of your magical practices?

I have no experience with dream manipulation(but I’d LOVE to master it,but it really isn’t my thing,I don’t even know how to remember my dreams consciously),so I’m merely curious in asking this.Thanks in advance!

Arcane, yes she did have knowledge of my practices which may be why she thinks it would be easier to reach out to me thru magickal means? Not sure.

As for dream recall, I found the most effective and simple way to remember my dreams was to meditate before bed, focusing on the thought that I wish to remember my dreams in full in the morning. Words have power, so thinking to yourself I WILL remember my dreams, tells your subconsious mind that hey, my conscious mind is forgetful so give me a lil reminder in the morning of what I drempt of. You can also put a satchel of lavender and chamomile under your pillow (some aromatherapy shops carry a pillow spray for this). It helps induce sleep and brings about more vivid dreams. The more vivid the dreams, the more likely your conscious mind will remember them as vivid, colorful dreams that are experienced through our own eyes versus dreams where we are watching ourselves like a movie, seem to be viewed as more siginificant by our conscious mind, thus more easily remembered.

If you really want to have vivid dreams that are so realistic you can feel what happens to you in the dream (sensations, emotion) try experimenting with mugwort under your pillow, make sure to smell it before placing under your pillow. Use caution though, if you have a nightmare, mugwort will enhance the nightmares too making them terrifyingly real. Then be sure to write down the dreams you remember soon after waking up. No need to write a story, just write down anything that seemed important or stood out the most. You can refer back to these notes later on, and compare them to previous dreams and you will begin to see a pattern as almost all dreams are connected in forming messages to us. Even 3 separate dreams that were completely different, could all be telling us the same message. You need to learn to spot the similarities and piece them together like a puzzle.

I wouldn’t say she’s using magic on you. Sounds more like she’s really obsessed with you right now. I use similar incubation methods based on obsession, where I tie myself to something so tightly that it’s all I dream about.

I wouldn’t say she’s using magic on you. Sounds more like she’s really obsessed with you right now. I use similar incubation methods based on obsession, where I tie myself to something so tightly that it’s all I dream about.[/quote]

So you’re saying that maybe she is just thinking about me so much, that while I sleep my subconscious is sort of honing in on her thoughts which are being shown to me in my dreams? Never thought of that possibility.