In need of guidance

Hi I’m new to magic and feel as if I’ve hit a brick wall I am lost trying to find a type of magic and spirits I’d like to focus my power on and learn from as there are meny kinds from angels/deamons/dragons/jinn could someone help me out with a free reading to help guide me to the right spirits and path for me of to see witch spirits have an interest in me any help would be amazing

2 Likes

I saw an image of an angel when I read your post, could be a signal to you.

3 Likes

Thank you for that I’ve been struggling for awhile with magic and I wanted the spirits to guide Me to the path they have chose for me instead of wasting extra energy and focus on spirits that don’t want me

2 Likes

Path they chose for you? Fuck that, carve your own. No spirit is above you

9 Likes

^ Good point, though some things, we take to more easily, and if a spirit is actively trying to contact us, it makes sense to explore it. But I agree with the basic sentiment! :thumbsup:

3 Likes

If I’m meditating daily what can I focus on to feel my energy and focus it on opening my 3rd eye dus it need to be fully open to communicate with the spirit world I have tried charging a sigil with and offering of my blood on it for 3 days and nights and offerd food and stuff to it but I have seen heard felt nothing when I try calling him to me am I doing something wrong or do some spirits come when called easyer depending on there power ?any tips would help

So, this has been said many times on this forum, but it bears repeating:

Have you learned divination yet? Divination is widely considered to be the absolute foundation of magick. Divination is a way to communicate with the universe around you as well as with yourself, and i cannot stress highly enough the VALUE of learning some form of divination. Divination and shadow work/self investigation are also excellent ways to learn what your inner goals are, which helps show the paths available to you.

Edit

Divination also helps IMMENSELY with opening non-physical senses

3 Likes

@Novicebrett I will do that soon. I don’t work with angels though, and yes I do have something against working with them. If you’ve actually decided to work with the Spirits I sent you in PM, DO NOT summon an angel. You will die or worse (I know disclaimers and warnings should be posted together with the spell, but I was a bit lax). Demons, dragons, and djinns I can do though. I will get back to you shortly after consulting the Spirits.

1 Like

I must respectfully disagree. I am pretty sure the Spirits would agree that unless you’ve bound yourself into certain commitments you are very much free to carve out your own Path (White light nonsense exempted). It’s the “No spirit is above you” part that I have a problem with.

Could you help send a jinn or Dragon to me like if you bind a spirit to a ring could u ask one to kindly work with me as you are Wright I have a thing about not working with angels two

Yeah. If you are going to do anything with any of the Spirits I work with just don’t do angels. It’s more than a personal preference. It’s vital for your health and safety. These beings may kill you if you offend them. Working with angels is meant to offend them a lot. Others may be able to get away with it, because their Patron’s are less strict. We can’t.

Not without physical contact. I could try, but no promises. I can definitely do a divination though.

1 Like

Do u need any info to link a spirit to me I am willing to help u to help me :slight_smile:

@Novicebrett For the divination probably not (though it would be helpful). A divination is all I can definitely promise. If you sent me a photo though I could try to send a Spirit your way. No promises. I haven’t done this before.

1 Like

Ok do I Pv message the photo to you

yes

Just wanted to say please don’t try this. Same reason as not summoning angels. Probably a very bad idea. This one is not an absolute rule. With some lesser entities it may be fine. You do not want one of these beings out to kill you though. Until you can make that judgement call yourself please just don’t.

I agree that trying to bind a spirit to an object is not always the best idea. On the other hand, why would you want to work with a spirit that will attack you just for associating with a certain other type of spirit? If I were to tell you “okay, I will work with you, but I will fuck you up if you talk to this other guy…” would you even want to be in the same room as me? Probably not. I suggest thinking long and hard before you enter such an arrangement with any entity, spiritual or otherwise. That is a mechanism of control and as such is better suited to religious hierarchies. Just my thoughts here.

1 Like

@Woodsman81 Read one of my other posts about service, loyalty and devotion. I can’t quite find the post at the moment, but I will link it here once I’ve found it. The fundamental basis is simple though. Obedience in return for power. We serve them in our own little way, and in return they bless us with ever greater mantles of power (Of course they do also want us to work on growing the power within our own souls so it’s hardly slavery). Also, when it comes to the Celestials they have their reasons for their enmity, and I understand them. [quote=“Woodsman81, post:18, topic:17329”]
“okay, I will work with you, but I will fuck you up if you talk to this other guy…”
[/quote]
If the “other guy” has repeatedly tried to murder, stalk and obstruct the person you are working with for the last few aeons I think even you would understand why they don’t want you to talk to them.

2 Likes

No, not really. I reserve the option to make my own decisions about anyone and anything; I would hope I always do. Devotion and loyalty is something I have no problem with. Obedience? That’s an issue with me. I would more accurately call it compliance in my case. However, as most police who have ever dealt with me can attest, I am often not compliant, lol.

2 Likes