In need of guidance

So lately I’ve been involved in scorpion energy, which I’ve been led to by shamanic journey work with my ancestral oversoul. The scorpion, I thought, strictly meant the cutting off of unnecessary ties and negative influence. But in the “that moment when” thread @ashtkerr said something that grabbed at me. He told a take of a frog and a scorpion. I won’t quote the entire tale but essentially the scorpion promises to not sting the frog but does so anyways. In his last breath the frog asks “why?” The scorpion says, “because it’s in my nature”. “Because it’s in my nature”. That very phrase stuck with me. It caused me to question my “reality” or rather more illusion once more. Who am I? What do I really want? My question is, how can I get in touch with my true nature?

2 Likes

I will also add, that immediately after, I had synchronicities with his story, which has led me to believe that is the scorpions purpose with me.

1 Like

Hey! Trump told this story!

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

I too have thought deeply about this but haven’t come up with a reply. Except mine was spurred on by a Hellraiser quote. “There is a secret song at the center of the world, Joey, and its sound is like razors through flesh.” And I frequently ask myself, “What is the song as the center of me?”

3 Likes

I’ve been asking, “what do I want”. Something did happen.
Voice: evolution
Me: but after I evolve what then?
Voice: you never stop evolving. It’s an ongoing process. Never stop trying to evolve. Evolution is intertwined with ascent.
Me: but what if it’s necessary to descend?
Voice: this, is where you must figure it out
Me, to myself: so, do I go to the right, where nothing is left or to the left, where nothing is right?

For some reason, I feel neither one way is necessary.

2 Likes

I’ve been through hell and back. Literally descending to bad places. Prison in Malaysia… Jail in China… Having to live in the same house as a serial killer. You can’t give up because once you get through all of that, there is really nothing that can phase you. I thought that it would never end, but it does eventually if you don’t let it destroy you. Your results will always be better than if you never walked this path at all.

I’m not saying I’ll give up.

I didn’t say you were, but you’ll feel like it sometimes and thats the point.

1 Like

We can’t ever fully answer those questions, because they change with time and circumstances.

It’s a continuous process of self discovery and I’ve found that there’s no right or wrong way to do it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Moments like these are the PERFECT time to CHOOSE who you are :slight_smile: let your gut reactions to situations happen, then watch them and observe what they create. Did you like that? Yes? Good, keep going. No? Then change your gut reaction. Its a long process, but its a worthwhile process!

2 Likes