In Need Of A Teacher

Hello all. I am new to these forums but have recently been watching a few videos on the YouTube channel. It is my goal to learn as I have had a lot of pure and raw energy. I have never done rituals or spells per say, but have always spoken from the purest rawest energy that dwelled within me at the times of casting. I have noticed significant successes since I was 16. But I do not know everything, having always been wary of cause and effect, the law of 3, etc. I sincerely hope to learn how to refine my apparently innate abilities. Focusing my energies isn’t an issue. I am coming here now as drastic times have entered my life requiring drastic actions. Far more drastic than I would have considered when younger. Thank you all for reading, and I look forward to all the advice and tips and learning.

2 Likes

If you’re comfortable with evokation already,
i offer you to work with my Godform, yberion.

It’s Sigil is my Profile picture,
so you shouldn’t have any issues connecting.

Also,
a good place to start with E.A.'s workings,
would be:

Sincerely,

¥’Berion

I am unfamiliar with that name but evocation i am no stranger to. I have been watching E.A.'s videos and honestly it made me happy to see Norse runes and the video on Loki…enlightening. I am familiar with evoking because it is almost instinct to me to call upon spirits, the four winds, and or the powers that be when casting even though i have never followed any ritual or actual spell, just the words that flow from the emotion(s) used and my imagination or mind’s eye, really.

1 Like

Maybe you should start by acting against what is actually affecting you directly.
in a way you will gather the information as you’ll require it, at first.
then you might start working on the path you want to grow.

so maybe you should try to get answer to the specific trouble affecting you right now.

2 Likes

Oh I know who it is but as life is a game of chess so is this situation and there is much that must be accounted for, and protected against, as well as ensure. I do know their defences are actually quite weak based solely in Italian Roman Cathalocism and weak white magic reversal such as two nails wrapped in string and thrown in a graveyard. Albeit none of these helped last time, but there are little ones precious to me that I have to consider and also require finding a better financial and homing situation as they need to be in my care and this…obstacle…removed.

1 Like

I’m not sure I quite understand, but if you need to remove the obstacle, there are spells for that, as for the financial and homing situation there are alternatives as well, so you might want to start a thread asking for help on those specific topics :slight_smile:
Also Belial can help putting things in order in your life.

2 Likes

Good.

The Name Yberion can’t be familiar to you,
because it’s well hidden. :wink:

Try it out, you’ll see for yourself.

https://search.avira.com/redirect?url=https%3A%2F%2Fforum.becomealivinggod.com%2F

Here’s a first little free-be,
for you.

Regarding Obstacles,
you want to work with The Goetia Demon Vine,
specifically.

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum @MORDECAi7787

1 Like

Thank you

1 Like