In Honor of Mighty Duke Eligos

I know there is a special thread to give thanks to spirits but please allow me as this definitely deserves one of its own so that i can pay my respect and honor as appropriate and as promised. Feel free to include it in the list of successes.

The evocation method used was the petition for results from Gordon Winterfield’s Demons of Magick. The story goes as so: I needed to discover a specific person a secret lover if you may that has been greatly opposing me and i needed to know exactly who that person is. Tons of efforts were made via social media accounts facebook friends, friends of friends and searching random likes and also thorough searches on other social media platforms with no results. The guy was a ghost i couldn’t find a single picture or a hint that indicated what i wanted to know and the only solution left was to hire a private investigator which would run me up to 2K as i was told money that i by no means have at this point as i am struggling between jobs. After reading that one of his abilities is to discover hidden objects, people and secrets in general i made the decision and i evoked the mighty Duke charging him in the present tense as so: " I know who the lover of N.N is". I haven’t really been counting the days as i was trying to let go of the lust for results it must have been like 3-5 days or so and today in the morning i found myself fervently searching again among hundreds of persons and random likes for a hint and in my desperation i called the Duke inside my head with all my willpower to stay put and not abandon while picturing at the same time his payment and the pleasure of the result as if i had already gotten it. Not sure how many minutes went by not sure if it was even minutes time sort of stopped and there it was… Long story short i found a post from a few years back pointing to exactly what i needed to know revealing the identity of the person and making everything fall into place. The way it happened and the precise timing was so raw and so in my face that words are poor to describe. HAIL Great and Mighty Duke Eligos! Love Honor Respect.

9 Likes

Great share. Hail Duke Eligos !!!

2 Likes

Amazing…Praise Mighty Duke Eligos​:raised_hands:t5::raised_hands:t5::raised_hands:t5:

2 Likes