In a little pickle

Go make some cool new friends! You have no right to them and although they acted rudely, fuck, most of us have done worse when we were wrapped in our own little bubble. :+1:

4 Likes

Our lunar mind can easily produce a whole world of illusion around us when we are wrapped up by our own emotions :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Know who your true friends areā€¦ as well, love is pretty blind man and they are just really into eachother. The real question is going to be how to be friends with them once they break up lol

3 Likes

Iā€™ve thought about that too. One of my reasons for not going into selfish asshole mode and tossing a Spirit their way.

1 Like

Speak how you feel about it into their aura. Theyā€™ll listen.

2 Likes

Everyone has mentioned already the right way to go about itā€¦ but Dude, if it starts getting you down a bit, just smile and visualize phase 2 and 3ā€¦

You know they will come back down to earth soon when the honeymoon phase finishes, as it always does. At that point they will remember you and need you back in their life again, that is the part where you hang it over their heads.

It may go like this, they text youā€¦ ā€œheyā€¦ what you doing tonightā€ ā€¦ you say " hmm busy, remembering that time you guys were dicks and bailed on me" and they start realizing what they done, and like best friends must, they will make it up to you.

2 Likes

Maybe when you snapped at them they stopped coming because they feel like their relationship and happiness are making you feel bad. Third wheel and allā€¦ so they are staying away to ā€œhelp you feel betterā€ but not realizing that their neglecting you is making it worse. I am one for communication. In all the posts so far i have not seen where you said you invited them over for some beers or something and explained how you feel to them. That you are happy for them but miss them and donā€™t like being ignored. Maybe you can meet in the middle where you all are happy. Annnd maybe they know someone for you?? I donā€™t know. But I do know that you letting time pass and not speaking your mind to them is only going to end up making it worse. So maybe do a spell or two to help them be reasonable or see how they are treating you and what youā€™re feeling and feel guilty about it and then plan a party.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve done a spell an hour ago to show them how shitty theyā€™ve been. Iā€™ve thought about talking to them should it become worse. They have a week until Iā€™ll say something. Iā€™m currently talking to a female artist from the area but things with her are going much slower than I want them to. Anyhow, whenever Iā€™ve talked to those two together I become the asshole, so Iā€™ve learned at least in that circumstance that holding my tongue is probably the best.

1 Like

How about a spell to move things along with this female artist you speak of!? That sounds interesting! Maybe take this alone time to focus on you and making your life better. I love to find that ā€œsilver liningā€ in this crapfest we call life. All things work for the good of those who believe and make it so.

3 Likes

I have been lol. I can kind of see things starting to leave the ground but Iā€™m an impatient asshole. I can say that Iā€™m pretty content with my life right now but the only issues Iā€™ve been having are in relation to that girl and my friends.

4 Likes

I ve been in same or similar situations more times than i can count. The way i see it they always needed me way more than i needed them i feel its the same in your situation. It cuts both ways,. That thing you said about a girl safing she needed a reading and after that didnt even talk to you anymore is so redicolously similar to my experience it astounding. Last year of university i had 2 classmates who became my close friends. I was on meds back than and just started my journey i to occult sk i would tell them everything. After i got my life back and had some successes i did a few rituals for one of them and started giving her readi gs on a regular bases. She started exploiting me to the max and i just got fed up and broke all ties. There is a lesson to be learned here. They need you more than you need them in all probability and its just a matter of time before they come back asking for a magickal favor. When they do you can kindly refuse. Btw if you need some clarity over this situation pm me for a reading. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thatā€™s actually solid advice.

1 Like

Even if theyā€™re not there, you can visualize them and their aura. Works all the same.

You can thank my old mentor, Velotak for that one. I use it in petty situations. Either that or I bind them, forcing them to obey me, effectively controlling the situation.

2 Likes

You might not want to hear this but your snap might have hurt their feelings. A talk about the situation where you explain why you snapped and then apologize, then let them apologize in turn would probably be in order. That way no one feels bad. Reciprocal humility will help things move along. With you sending an entity to help them see how they treated you wrongly, an apologetic conversation from both sides is definitely possible. That way itā€™s buried and yall can move on with your friendship.

I hope things work out for the best.

2 Likes

Not a word used often around here. Still, a word that literally 10 minutes ago my mother, my wife, and myself were having a full discussion of. With people we care about that can be the best route.

2 Likes

I agree. Itā€™s a matter of which is more important to you: Your ā€œprideā€ , or the relationship with the other person/people.

2 Likes

I know topic is serious, but i laughed so much for your comment!:joy:

1 Like

Problem has been solved. The girl of the pair reached out to me and apologized which is unusual as she is very stubborn. LaroyĆ© Exu JoĆ£o Caveira!

6 Likes

Niceā€¦glad it worked out well.
I just read this topic and feel I gotta say this though.

It doesnā€™t have to be a negative spell that you send in situations. People are always black and white with these things ā€œsend positive shit so they come to their sensesā€ ā€œfuck then up they deserve itā€ etc.

Thereā€™s always the option of wired or awkward funny shit. It could be a simple candle and chaos sigil and a cool spirit that thinks youā€™re hilarious.

3 Likes