In a little pickle

So my two best friends got into a relationship. At first I fully supported it and we had fun together. Then they began coming over to my place and just covering up with a blanket on my couch and ignoring me all night. So I took it for awhile. Then I got pissed and told them if they wanted to just ignore me and be up each other’s asses then they could do that at their own places. Now, I haven’t heard from either of them in two weeks, with the exception of when the female in the relationship wanted a reading and then nothing after that. I feel like I want to do magick but I don’t want to put them through any pain and yet there’s that evil Kermit bastard within me who keeps saying “do it.” What would you guys do? Thanks

9 Likes

I’m going to keep my mouth shut because of my bad mood but there’s a little voice telling me go for a curse that removes all sexual satisfaction from their relationship for a while.

6 Likes

Have you tried to talk to them to see if there’s any reason for why it seems like they’re avoiding you?

I wouldn’t jump to conclusions. Just be calm and work with them to sort it out.

However, you can also just ask your spirits to investigate things for you. There’s no need to use magick yet, don’t assume too much and don’t take drastic action that could potentially make things worse before they get better.

2 Likes

I have recently gotten very acquainted with the ‘just do it’ craving.

The way i view it, is that theyre so caught up in infatuation, they didnt realize their own douchery. Then you corrected them, (and rightly so) and they both start projecting the douchery onto you.

I dont throw hexes or hostility at other people lightly for the same reason I dont beat my dog. You gently corrected, now they can resolve their issue with it, or shove off

7 Likes

Lol a limp dick curse should do the trick

3 Likes

I would also say that if they haven’t done anything to you after the whole “sleep in” thing, then I would understand that they are probably working things out with themselves and it might be best to let them do those things without involving yourself in it.

What they do between them is their business, and if they haven’t harmed you in a substantial way, then I would also say it’s in your best interests to remember that they are friends and to not add any more instability to your relationship with them.

Presumably, you also care about them and want things to just be peaceful again.

5 Likes

All couples go through an earlier ‘selfish’ phase where they just want each other and everyone else appears as their enemy.They were unreasonable though by trying to violate your space and ignore you.

Just give them time and send them a present.You did do a reading for her right? You can easily check the status of their relationship now and in the future too through divination and manipulate a situation accordingly.

I would advise however doing an incantation to make them apologise to you.I have seen many former friends behave like idiots in new relationships.I honestly would not bother wasting my hard accumulated energy on them.

8 Likes

I’m a newb when it comes to relationships. Things like this are good to know. Thanks.

2 Likes

I won’t hex them for sure and I think a breakup spell would only make people I care about unhappy. I’m seeing some good peaceful suggestions thanks!

1 Like

Well I have had my share of ‘friends’ who I took pains to get set up and suddenly it was twos company and three is a crowd.

Its a natural phase where they are fascinated and feel mean and selfish.The guy or girl may even start seeing the ‘friend’ who set them up as a threat.Its human nature and a bad side of it.

Let them get over the brand now fascination of the ‘donut and sausage’ fest they are having.Oppose them and they will feel stickier to each other.Treat them like any other donut and sausage and it will bring them to their senses.

4 Likes

This may not be popular reply, but intense lust can produce a sense of euphoria that feels like “love” and it can make people act stupid. I have done things not quite as stupid but pretty close when I was really infatuated with fucking someone. Maybe try a spell to bring reason back to these dumb assholes if they’re really you’re friends. If you can’t reason with them, tell them to fuck off. If they won’t, then resort to the big guns?

3 Likes

@J.A.Ragnarson That’s kind of where I’m at. Maybe I’m petty but one of the most irritating things is that they’ve both been where I’m at right now and would swear up and down they would be different. I definetly don’t have it in me to actually curse them but if I see even the slightest hint of the relationship going south, it’ll give me the gas to deliver the killing blow.

2 Likes

It sounds like they’re basically “high” on every love chemical you could possibly having flowing through your body. Like JA said, it’s lust. I’ve dealt with the exact same situation your in currently, and that lust basically led to the two people self destructing in a way. No space for either of them, clingy af with each other, jealous of everything and everyone. It turned into an extremely toxic relationship. I would say just let things maybe take it’s course, because they may just screw themselves all on their own.

3 Likes

@Svartulf it sucks but I suppose I’ll wait it out after doing an apology spell and a “talk some sense into these idiots” spell as @Lotuslouvena and investigate the situation as @Epsilon_The_Imperial suggested.

3 Likes

I would wait until their honey moon phase is over and see if the relationship even lasts. The situation will most likely resolve itself, statistically speaking.

6 Likes

Yep its one 100% the Sausage and the Donut syndrome.

Lets say, if bad comes to worse, we pickle them both in a jar x

4 Likes

Thank you everyone for you’re suggestions and advice. You were more than helpful. Are there any spirits you lovely folks would reccomend to make people see how shitty they’re being?

3 Likes

Ill send an inbox message x

2 Likes

i agree, honeymoon period is selfish for everyone.

If they’re your friends, presumably you LIKE them, just accept they’re in their own little bubble and will eventually stabilise. It sucks but I bet you’ve done sucky shit yourself sometimes, we all have.

I’m not into pacifism or doormatism but it is very true that “An eye for an eye levaes us all blind” - I can totally see a situation where they later figure it out of you did a thing, and start looking for revenge on the sweet sexy love they lost.

They’re human, and flawed - to err is human, to forgive, divine. And this seems like a good time to opt for that. :man_shrugging:

JMO!

8 Likes

@Lady_Eva Yeah the possibility of them finding out I worked on them is pretty high. I’ll stick to the more painless methods of handling the situation.

3 Likes